|Description||"Don't fret. It's a simple expedition. We'll be back before lunch." —Sjur Eido, First Queen's Wrath|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Right|
Perks - Curated Roll
- Queen's Wrath — While aiming down sights with a fully drawn Bow, combatants behind walls are highlighted and arrows pierce shields. Strong against Barrier Champions.
- High Tension String — Tightly strung bow.
- Increases accuracy
- Slightly slower draw time
- Slightly decreases stability
- Anti-Taken Fletching - Specialized to fight Taken targets.
- Increases accuracy
- Broadhead - Piercing arrowhead that damages the target on entry and exit. One shot can overpenetrate multiple targets.
The first step in this quest is to defeat the first boss in the Shattered Throne dungeon and reach the statue of Sjur Eido. She will talk to the player, and a mission on the Tangled Shore will become available. The player has to travel to the Four-Horn Gulch and interact with the mission beacon.
The activity is pretty straightforward, and features a lot of Taken enemies. After defeating the three bosses at the end of the mission, the player will receive three tokens: Dreaming Token of Querim, Dreaming Token of Eriviks and Dreaming Token of Xavoth.
The player has to return to the Shattered Throne with these items and defeat three secret bosses. To spawn the bosses, the player has to locate Arc Charges and bring them to certain statues.
Querim, the Waking is a Taken Minotaur boss that can be summoned in the first area of the dungeon. The Arc Charge is located in the Tower of the Deep, above the room with the area symbol. The statue can be found on the roof of the Hallowed Ground.
Eriviks, the Waking is a Taken Captain boss that requires two statues to be summoned. The first one is in the area with narrow scaffolding and Taken Ogres. The Arc Charge is located behind a pillar to the right of the entrance. The statue can be found at the far side of the room. The second one is in the area with Shadow Thralls, where the players cannot regenerate health. The Arc Charge can be found at the end of the stairs to the player's right as they arrive into the area with the Slowed debuff. The statue is located after the Slowed debuff area, to the player's right. The boss will appear behind the large door on the other side of the chasm.
Xavoth, the Waking is a Taken Ogre boss that is summoned in the middle of the Shattered Throne's first bossfight. The player has to remove the boss' shield, then locate a Taken Minotaur in the area and defeat it. It will drop an Arc Charge that can be given to the statue on the left side of the boss room.
After the three are defeated, and the player obtained the Waking Token of Querim, Waking Token of Eriviks and Waking Token of Xavoth, they have to reach the Sjur Eido statue and get the Wish-Ender from her.
- Wish-Ender is the only weapon that can destroy Corrupted Eggs found in the Dreaming City. Destroying all rewards the player with triumphs and Marasenna lore entries.
- Wish-Ender used to deal much more damage in the Season of Dawn due to its Broadhead perk making arrows hit an enemy 4-5 times, instead of the usual 2 times. This bug was fixed in hotfix 18.104.22.168.
Sjur Eido stood slow joints snapping second to none but the Sovs themselves stood straight-backed sharp-sighted pleased to skewer enemies at any distance. Sjur Eido listened close head cocked arrow nocked listened to her Queen's layered lies and heard only the truths as endless courtly complaints flowed around them like the mists of Divalia.
Sjur Eido watched shadows wind warp widen watched surveillance feeds encrypted snaps the weapon hand of every woman and man who wished an audience. Sjur Eido swore with revelation righteous fury betrayedbetrayedbetrayedbetrayedbetrayedbetrayedbetrayedbetrayed swore an oath to rise again. Sjur Eido drew loosed dr–
l o s t
- Added intrinsic Anti-Barrier.
- Increased number of hits vs. most targets from 2 to 3 (more hits against vehicles, still 2 against players).
- Added to the Game
- "Destiny 2 Update 6.2.0" Bungie, posted by BrunoLouviers, 23 Aug. 2022, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/51707. wikipage
- "Destiny Update 22.214.171.124" Bungie, posted by Hippy, 16 Dec. 2021, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/50906. wikipage
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles • Glaives|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|