Chain of Command
Chain of Command
|Description||Bound by duty.|
|Rounds Per Minute||450|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Left|
|Season of the Haunted |
Reach rank 16 with Commander Zavala, Lord Shaxx, or The Drifter.
|Monument to Lost Lights |
|Chain of Command PvP Stats|
Chain of Command is a Legendary Machine Gun.
Perks - Curated Roll
- Adaptive Frame - A well-rounded grip, reliable and sturdy.
- Arrowhead Brake - Lightly vented barrel.
- Greatly controls Recoil.
- Increases Handling Speed.
- High-Caliber Rounds - Shots from this weapon knock the target back farther.
- Slightly increases Range.
- Adrenaline Junkie - This weapon gains increased damage and handling from final blows with grenades or this weapon.
- Osmosis — Using your grenade ability changes this weapon's damage type to match your subclass until you stow it.
- Demolitionist - Kills with this weapon generate grenade energy. Activating your grenade ability reloads this weapon from reserves.
- Adaptive Munitions - This weapon adapts its damage output and effectiveness against energy shields that don't match the weapon's damage type.
- Vanguard's Vindication - Final blows with this weapon grant a small amount of health.
- One Quiet Moment - Grants increased reload speed when out of combat.
- Gun and Run - Rapidly defeating targets with this weapon grants bonus sprint speed. Guardians, powerful combatants, and high-value targets grant this bonus quicker.
Bound by duty.
Zavala stared out the H.E.L.M.'s viewport. The Leviathan loomed in the distance, a blight among the stars. The commander leaned on the War Table as blue light flickered from the holo projector; images of Caiatl and Saladin appeared to commence their scheduled briefing.
"We continue to encounter heavy resistance," Zavala said without preamble. He could hear the fatigue in his voice.
"As we expected," Caiatl grumbled. "My father's soldiers will fight for him until their last breath."
"And when they fall, more will take their place," Saladin added.
Zavala sighed and lifted his eyes to glare at the Leviathan. "He commands them to die for nothing. How can he call himself a leader—"
The words caught in his throat, and he choked them back down. Caiatl and Saladin remained silent, their projected expressions inscrutable.
"Leadership is a burden," Caiatl declared, "to those who understand its true value."
"Indeed, it is," said Zavala.
He turned to face the holo projector and straightened his back. "Vanguard operations will continue aboard the Leviathan. We'll keep you updated with our progress."
Both Caiatl and Saladin nodded as their holo projections faded away. Alone on the bridge, Zavala shifted his gaze back to the viewport, acutely aware of the weight of his armor.
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles • Glaives|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|