From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Item Type||Weapon Perk|
|Description||This weapon gains increased damage and handling from final blows with grenades or this weapon.|
- See also: Adrenaline Junkie (Enhanced)
Adrenaline Junkie is a Trait Weapon Perk.
This weapon gains increased damage and handling from final blows with grenades or this weapon.
Adrenaline Junkie is a stacking buff that caps at 5 stacks. Stacks are earned on kills with this weapon or Grenade kills. Grenade kills grant 5 stacks instantly.
- At 1/2/3/4/5 stacks provides:
- 4.5s duration; refreshed on kill.
- Kills can add single damage stacks or extend existing ones.
- Grenade kills boost the stacks immediately to x5.
- Lowered the duration to compensate for weapon activation.
- Added to the game
- The internal development name for this perk was "grenadebuckler," indicating the developers' intent to make it the grenade equivalent of Swashbuckler.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 "The Destiny 2 Data Compendium." Google Docs, maintained by Pip1n, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WaxvbLx7UoSZaBqdFr1u32F2uWVLo-CJunJB4nlGUE4. Accessed 3 Aug 2022
- ↑ "Destiny 2 Update 3.4.0" Bungie, posted by Destiny Dev Team, 7 Dec. 2021, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/50880. wikipage
- ↑ "Destiny 2 Update 3.2.0 " Bungie, posted by Destiny Dev Team, 11 May 2021, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/50339. wikipage
- ↑ "This Week at Bungie – 11/11/2021" Bungie, posted by Cozmo_BNG, 11 Nov. 2021, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/50820.