|Description||Control the flanks and the battle is yours.|
|Vendor||Lord Shaxx, Commander Zavala, The Drifter|
|Rounds Per Minute||450|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Right|
|Earn Ranks in Vanguard, Crucible, or Gambit playlists. |
|Season of the Seraph |
|Veles-X PvP Stats|
Perks - Curated Roll
- Aggressive Burst — Hard-hitting four-burst fire.
- Chambered Compensator - Stable barrel attachment.
- Increases Stability.
- Improves Recoil Direction.
- Slightly decreases Handling Speed.
- Flared Magwell - Optimized for fast reloading.
- Slightly increases Stability.
- Greatly increases Reload Speed.
- Repulsor Brace - Defeating a Void-debuffed target grants an overshield.
- Tunnel Vision - Reloading after defeating a target greatly increases target acquisition and aim down sight speed for a short duration.
- Golden Tricorn - Final blows with this weapon grant bonus damage. While this buff is active, grenade or melee kills of the same damage type greatly increase its damage and duration.
- Kill Clip - Reloading after defeating a target grants increased damage for an improved duration.
- Hakke Breach Armaments - This weapon deals increased damage against vehicles, turrets, barricades, and Stasis crystals.
- Vanguard's Vindication - Final blows with this weapon grant a small amount of health.
- One Quiet Moment - Grants increased reload speed when out of combat.
- Gun and Run - Rapidly defeating targets with this weapon grants bonus sprint speed. Guardians, powerful combatants, and high-value targets grant this bonus quicker.
- When obtained from Commander Zavala, Lord Shaxx, or The Drifter, it will be fully masterworked with +10 Handling. When reclaimed from Collections, it will have +10 Stability instead.
Control the flanks and the battle is yours.
FLIGHT_RECORDER_LOG // VG833-K // L-371
I've seen a Cabal cruiser take a direct hit from a Tomb Ship and keep flying. But I watched a wedge of cruisers from Caiatl's fleet try and push an advance on Seraph Station—its weaponry sliced through them like paper. Never seen anything like this.
I heard that when the Pyramids first arrived in the system, Rasputin deployed the same weapons on them and they didn't do a damn thing. It's enough to make someone want to give up.
FLIGHT_RECORDER_LOG // VG833-K // L-372
Station weaponry seems to have a maximum effective range of about five kilometers. Response time is absurd, and precision is far greater than the terrestrial versions. I tried nudging some small debris on a collision course, and the lasers targeted it immediately. I don't think you could crash a jumpship into it to do a smash-and-rez landing without being disintegrated mid-run. Will update again soon.
FLIGHT_RECORDER_LOG // VG833-K // L-373
Ketches coming and going from the station now that it's online. House Salvation. I've counted at least six, total.
FLIGHT_RECORDER_LOG // VG833-K // L-374
Saw a single Cabal ship make its way to the station past security. Wasn't one of Caiatl's, didn't recognize the design. Stayed for about an hour and left on a trajectory toward Jupiter's orbit. Forwarded to recon patrols.
FLIGHT_RECORDER_LOG // VG833-K // L-375
Tomb Ships showed up today. Ketches gave them a wide berth. I'm gonna try and get a closer look when they disembark.
// END WRECKAGE RECOVERY LOG.
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles • Glaives|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|