|Description||"Wings flutter. Beauty distracts. Poison injects. The butterfly's curse extends to your enemies. A short life, shortened further by your hand." —Ada-1|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Right|
|Exotic Archive at the Tower |
|Butterfly's Grace |
Not available anymore.
|Monument to Lost Lights |
|Le Monarque PvP Stats|
Perks - Curated Roll
- Poison Arrows — Arrows fired quickly after a full draw become poison arrows. Precision hits with poison arrows stun the combatant and spread poison to nearby ones. Strong against Overload Champions.
- Natural String — Simple balanced string.
- Slightly increases accuracy
- Slightly increases handling speed
- Slightly increases stability
- Compact Arrow Shaft — Thinner arrows to increase nocking speed and weapon handling.
- Increases handling speed
- Increases reload speed
- Snapshot Sights - Faster time to aim down sights. Stability is increased.
- Unrelenting - Rapidly defeating targets triggers health regeneration. Guardians and powerful combatants count as more than one kill.
- Prior to New Light, this weapon could randomly drop when the player completed a powerful weapon frame.
- The anti-Overload effect is only applied when Poison Arrows is triggered.
We sit together and stare out into the distance, at the mountains that stretch toward the heavens. There are still vibrant parts of the world, and we must not forget them. To fill her mind with them is to make her human. To connect her to the world before.
Nearby, a flutter of butterflies seek their next batch of sustenance, knowing not what the world around them has become.
She watches them. They are new to her. A wayward butterfly from the flutter lands on her arm. She looks at it, and then to me. "Le Monarque," she says. I nod and attempt a smile. I watch her. Somehow she reminds me of it. Beautiful and dangerous all at once.
Sadness washes over me. I reach out and rub her back, a fleeting moment of comfort for us both, as the feel of her cold body against my hand causes me to pull away. For a moment, I forgot what she was.
There's an awkward silence. I steal another glance at her, simultaneously frightened of and in awe of who and what she is.
A product of my own twisted ambition and desperation.
The monarch flies away, unlikely to be seen again.
- Reduced poison tick damage vs players by 25%.
- Changed poison damage type from burn to poison.
- Increased poison tick damage vs AI by 50%.
- Fixed an issue where the Poison Wings Spread ornament for Le Monarque had an arrow permanently nocked when stowed.
- "Destiny 2 Update 6.2.0" Bungie, posted by BrunoLouviers, 23 Aug. 2022, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/51707. wikipage
- "Destiny 2 Update 4.1.0" Bungie, posted by Bungie, 24 May 2022, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/51380. wikipage
- "Destiny 2 Update 184.108.40.206" Bungie, posted by Destiny Dev Team, 22 Feb. 2022, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/51110. wikipage
- "Le Monarque now has a random drop catalyst : DestinyTheGame" Reddit, posted by Gingeneer1, 22 Feb. 2022, https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/syyeus/le_monarque_now_has_a_random_drop_catalyst/.
- "Destiny 2 Hotfix 220.127.116.11 " Bungie, posted by Cozmo_BNG, 11 Jan. 2022, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/50930. wikipage
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles • Glaives|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|