From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Rounds Per Minute||180|
|How to Obtain|
|Source:||Darkness in the Light quest.|
- Explosive Shadow - Shoot tainted slugs that burrow into the enemy. Stacking enough slugs causes them all to explode.
- Corkscrew Rifling - Balanced barrel.
- Slightly increases Range and Stability.
- Slightly increases Handling Speed.
- Extended Mag - This weapon has a greatly increased magazine size, but reloads much slower.
- Greatly increases magazine size.
- Greatly decreases Reload Speed.
- Taken Predator - Bonus damage against Taken enemies and Gambit invaders.
- Heavy Grip - This grip is weighted for recoil control.
- Increases Stability
- Decreases Handling speed
- Tracker Disabled - No tracker is displayed on this weapon.
- Kill Tracker - This weapon tracks the number of enemies you defeated with it.
- Crucible Tracker - This weapon tracks the number of Crucible opponents you defeated with it.
How to Obtain
- Explosive Shadow causes Malfeasance's shots to leave explosive charges within enemies which all explode at once if enough charges are attached to the same enemy.
- Taken Predator gives this weapon bonus damage against Taken enemies as well as invaders in Gambit (the PvPvE game mode added in Forsaken)
|Kinetic and Energy||Auto Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Scout Rifles • Hand Cannons • Sidearms • Submachine Guns • Trace Rifles • Combat Bows|
|Power||Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Rocket Launchers • Grenade Launchers • Shotguns • Swords • Machine Guns|