Touch of Malice
Touch of Malice
|Description||"Let them feel every lash, every curse, every touch of malice that they first dealt to me." âEris Morn|
|Rounds Per Minute||260|
|King's Fall Raid |
|Touch of Malice PvP Stats|
Perks - Curated Roll
- Touch of Malice - The final round in the magazine deals bonus damage, drawing from the wielder's life force, and then regenerates itself. Rapidly defeating three targets restores health.
Sight / Barrel
- Polygonal Rifling - Barrel optimized for recoil reduction.
- Increases Stability.
Magazine / Battery
- Flared Magwell - Optimized for fast reloading.
- Slightly increases Stability.
- Greatly increases Reload Speed.
- Charged with Blight - Precision hits drain combatants' life force and charge up a ball of darkness. [Alternate Weapon Action] and then fire to unleash the blight projectile, shrouding combatants in darkness and temporarily blinding them.
- Hand-Laid Stock — This weapon is optimized for recoil control.
- Increases stability.
How to Obtain
Detailed explanation on how to acquire Touch of Malice
"Let them feel every lash, every curse, every touch of malice that they first dealt to me." —Eris Morn
Here am I, with the power to craft from my enemy's darkest secrets a weapon that could wound them at their core!
So what stays my hand?
When I behold the interiority of these cold, cold fragments, I see blind, squirming creatures. Every wound they give, they feel also upon themselves. Every bite they tear from the Light only deepens, never fills, the raging emptiness behind their terrible mouths.
The voices are as loud as ever. My nightmares just as bitter. My coal-black hatred burns as hot. But I feel something else now. Could it be…
No! I refuse it.
I will build this weapon.
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles • Glaives|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|