From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Item Type||Weapon Perk|
|Description||Rapid precision hits temporarily increase stability and reload speed.|
Rapid Hit is a Weapon Perk.
Rapid precision hits temporarily increase stability and reload speed.
Rapid Hit is a stacking buff that caps at 5 stacks. Precisions hits grant 1 stack.
|Reload Speed ||5||30||35||45||60|
|Reload Speed Duration ||0.985||0.970||0.955||0.940||0.925|
Precision hits refresh the duration of Rapid Hit.
- 2.9.0 
- - Adjusted stack to stat mod curve to give less benefit for the first hit and more with subsequent hits.
- - Reload stat from +100 to +60.
- - Reload duration scale from 0.8 to 0.925.
- - Stability stat from +50 to +25.
- 2.2.0 
- - Fixed an issue where Rapid Hit would activate twice on a Sniper Rifle precision kill
- - Fixed an issue where the timer for Rapid Hit x5 would not extend after another precision hit
- 2.1.0 
- - Rapid Hit now displays a status effect buff on activation
- - Known issue: Sniper Rifle precision kills will stack the perk twice; this will be fixed in a later patch
- 2.0 
- - Added to the game
- "Massive Breakdown of Reload Speed (Including Formulas, Perks, and Abilities)." reddit posted by u/VanHolden304, 25 Aug 2020, https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/igc63l/massive_breakdown_of_reload_speed_including/.
- "Destiny 2 Update 2.9.0." Bungie, posted by the Destiny Dev Team, 9 Jun 2020, https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/49188.
- "Destiny 2 Update 2.2.0" Bungie, posted by the Destiny Dev Team, 5 Mar 2019, https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/47677.
- "Destiny 2 Update 2.1.0" Bungie, posted by the Destiny Dev Team, 27 Nov 2018, https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/47462.
- "Destiny 2 Update 2.0." Bungie, posted by the Destiny Dev Team, 28 Aug 2018, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/47127.