|Description||"...I love my job."|
|Rounds Per Minute||360|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Vertical|
| Exotic Engram|
May rarely be obtained upon completion of any challenge or dropped from defeated enemies.
Occasionally sells this weapon in exchange for 29 Legendary Shards.
|Sweet Business PvP Stats|
|Optimal Time-to-Kill||1.67s / 0.93s|
|Optimal Kill||12 crit 3 body|
|Body Shot Time-to-Kill||1.80s / 1.07s|
|Body Shots to Kill||17 body|
Perks - Curated Roll
- Payday - Larger magazine. Increased accuracy when firing from the hip. Picking up ammo for this weapon immediately reloads it.
Sight / Barrel
- Polygonal Rifling - Barrel optimized for recoil reduction.
- Increases Stability.
Magazine / Battery
- Armor-Piercing Rounds - Rounds cause extra damage to shields and overpenetrate targets.
- Slightly increases Range.
- Business Time - Sustained fire boosts this weapon's range and rate of fire.
- Composite Stock - This weapon has a versatile dual-purpose stock.
- Slightly increases Stability.
- Slightly increases Handling Speed.
- Serious Business — When this weapon is fully spun up, the flinch from incoming damage is greatly reduced.
The Catalyst adds the Serious Business perk to this weapon and Masterworks it.
- Sweet Business inherits the 1.25x Precision Multiplier possessed by all non-Adaptive Auto Rifles.
- The weapon will continuously sound an alarm when below 29% magazine. This sometimes ceases after a few firing bursts.
- The display has three non-descriptive indicators:
- Magazine storage (bar graph)
- Fire rate charge-up (bar graph)
- Max fire rate (color)
"Hope you're happy!" That's all I remember hearin' afore she ran out in front of us. It was like somethin' out of a pre-Golden Age war flick, you know, where the hero's bud goes out in a blaze of glory so their death can be rightly avenged. Only she didn't die. They did. The weapon reeled like it was bein' held by a child doin' a pee-pee dance, aimin' at nothin' and hittin' everythin'. Dem spiders skittered for their lives. When she stopped, nothin' was moving. She saved us.
I sidled up to her, real slow, checking out the piece and all I could do was sputter, "That there, that's some... sweet business." She looked me over cold, lowered the gun and said, "You ain't gotta tell me."
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|