|Description||"...I love my job."|
|Rounds Per Minute||360|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Vertical|
|The Queen Beckons |
|Exotic Engram |
May rarely be obtained upon completion of any challenge or dropped from defeated enemies.
Occasionally sells this weapon in exchange for 29 Legendary Shards.
|Sweet Business PvP Stats|
|Optimal Time-to-Kill||1.67s / 0.93s|
|Optimal Kill||12 crit 3 body|
|Body Shot Time-to-Kill||1.80s / 1.07s|
|Body Shots to Kill||17 body|
Perks - Curated Roll
- Payday - Larger magazine. Increased accuracy when firing from the hip. Picking up ammo for this weapon immediately reloads it.
- Polygonal Rifling - Barrel optimized for recoil reduction.
- Increases Stability.
- Armor-Piercing Rounds - Rounds cause extra damage to shields and overpenetrate targets.
- Slightly increases Range.
- Business Time - Sustained fire boosts this weapon's range and rate of fire.
- Composite Stock - This weapon has a versatile dual-purpose stock.
- Slightly increases Stability.
- Slightly increases Handling Speed.
- Serious Business — When this weapon is fully spun up, the flinch from incoming damage is greatly reduced.
The Catalyst adds the Serious Business perk to this weapon and Masterworks it.
- The quest The Queen Beckons which rewards this weapon requires ownership of The Witch Queen expansion. However, it can still be obtained from the other listed sources without needing to own the expansion.
- Sweet Business inherits the 1.25x Precision Multiplier possessed by all non-Adaptive Auto Rifles.
- The weapon will continuously sound an alarm when below 29% magazine. This sometimes ceases after a few firing bursts.
- The display has three non-descriptive indicators:
- Magazine storage (bar graph)
- Fire rate charge-up (bar graph)
- Max fire rate (color)
"Hope you're happy!" That's all I remember hearin' afore she ran out in front of us. It was like somethin' out of a pre-Golden Age war flick, you know, where the hero's bud goes out in a blaze of glory so their death can be rightly avenged. Only she didn't die. They did. The weapon reeled like it was bein' held by a child doin' a pee-pee dance, aimin' at nothin' and hittin' everythin'. Dem spiders skittered for their lives. When she stopped, nothin' was moving. She saved us.
I sidled up to her, real slow, checking out the piece and all I could do was sputter, "That there, that's some... sweet business." She looked me over cold, lowered the gun and said, "You ain't gotta tell me."
- [Reserve size increased to 999 from 699.]
- Increased magazine size from 100 to 150.
- Increased PvE damage by 15%.
- High Caliber rounds have been replaced with Armor Piercing rounds.
- Damage changed to 15/21.2 base/precision (Previously 13.21/21.14)
- This weapon no longer requires you to be firing when you pick up ammo to have it automatically reload.
- Increased the ammo gained when players pick up Kinetic ammo
- Increased ammo inventory
- "Destiny 2 Update 22.214.171.124" Bungie, posted by Destiny Dev Team, 22 Feb. 2022, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/51110. wikipage
- "Destiny 2 Update 126.96.36.199" Bungie, posted by Destiny Dev Team, 1 Oct. 2019, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/48198. wikipage
- "Destiny 2 Update 1.2.0 - 5/08/2018" Bungie, posted by Destiny Dev Team, 8 May 2018, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46849. wikipage
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles • Glaives|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|