|Type||Linear Fusion Rifle|
|Description||"Weapon system no longer explodes when trigger is pulled." —Prototype 7.2.1 Revision Notes|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Right|
|Season of the Lost |
Season Pass Reward.
|Monument to Lost Lights |
Beyond Light Exotics.
|Lorentz Driver PvP Stats|
Lorentz Driver is an Exotic Linear Fusion Rifle originally gained via the season pass during season 15. It is currently obtainable from the Monument to Lost Lights.
The current cost for Lorentz Driver is 100,000, 1 Exotic Cipher, 150 Glacial Starwort, 1 Ascendant Shard.
Perks - Curated Roll
- Lagrangian Sight — This weapon marks targets with an automated targeting system. Final blows on marked targets generate a telemetry pattern. Picking up telemetry patterns grants bonus ability energy. Collecting 3 telemetry patterns without dying grants this weapon bonus damage for a long duration.
Sight / Barrel
- Arrowhead Brake - Lightly vented barrel.
- Greatly controls Recoil.
- Increases Handling Speed.
Magazine / Battery
- Enhanced Battery — Strong battery life.
- Increases magazine size.
- EM Anomaly — A precision final blow with this weapon creates an implosion that pulls in nearby targets and damages them with an additional detonation.
- Composite Stock - This weapon has a versatile dual-purpose stock.
- Slightly increases Stability.
- Slightly increases Handling Speed.
- Jump Driver — Lorentz Driver gains an enhanced radar. Additionally, while this weapon has 3 telemetry patterns, EM Anomaly detonations no longer require a precision final blow.
"What about this rifle?" Skorso asks over the sound of two Brigs moving cargo. Her overseer, a three-armed Vandal named Piiksi, pulls back the drop-cloth covering it. He takes a moment to assess the way the rifle is pieced together from non-weapon components, then motions toward where the Brigs are walking.
"Good meals can still spoil," Piiksi says. "Bring it. But all these spare parts can be left behind."
Skorso nods in acknowledgement, but instead of immediately returning to work, she sidles up close to Piiksi, her eyes darting around the warehouse. "Is this really happening?" she asks in a whisper.
Piiksi steps away from her as she sets the rifle down on a nearby crate. "Maybe. Two hands in greeting, two hands concealed. It is a matter of survival."
Skorso challenges Piiksi's avoidance and circles around the crate, four eyes narrowed. "Spider's scared," she whispers again. "Isn't he?"
Piiksi quickly leans in. "You say that any louder, and I can't protect you from what will happen next," he says in a sharp whisper, glancing over his shoulder.
"Where would we even go?" Skorso asks, searching Piiksi's many eyes. Her supervisor's answer is a backpedaling shrug.
"Don't know," Piiksi lies and gives her a toothy smile. "But like some Eliksni say: the Light provides."
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles • Glaives|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|