- 1 Overview
- 2 Categories
- 3 Badges
- 3.1 Europan Collector
- 3.2 Season of Arrivals
- 3.3 Trials of Osiris: Veteran Disciple
- 3.4 Season of Dawn
- 3.5 Season of the Undying
- 3.6 Lunar Rover
- 3.7 Annual Pass: Season of Opulence
- 3.8 Annual Pass: Jokers Wild
- 3.9 Annual Pass: Black Armory
- 3.10 Destinations: Dreaming City
- 3.11 Destinations: Forsaken
- 3.12 Destinations: Curse of Osiris and Warmind
- 3.13 Destinations: Red War
- 3.14 Exotics: Red War
- 3.15 Exotics: Curse of Osiris and Warmind
- 3.16 Exotics: Forsaken
- 3.17 Forged in Fire
- 3.18 Playing for Keeps
- 3.19 Vault of Glass
- 3.20 Raid: Deep Stone Crypt
- 3.21 Sacred Duty
- 3.22 Raid: Last Wish
When the player receives a piece of gear or a cosmetic item, it unlocks in their Collections. The related category and section are marked with a plus icon and flash white until the player hovers their cursor over the recent addition, or interacts with its category to mark all items added to it as seen.
Most unlocked items can be reacquired from Collections. Reacquiring an item consumes a certain amount of Glimmer, Legendary Shards, Gunsmith Materials and Enhancement Cores, depending on item rarity. Gear is reclaimed from Collections at the current minimum Power Level, but can be infused to a higher level if its infusion cap allows it. Legendary armor and weapons with random stat and perk rolls cannot be reacquired from Collections. Shaders, ornaments, masks and mods are applied to appropriate gear straight from Collections without the need to reclaim them. Old Seasonal Artifacts cannot be reobtained.
Collected gear and cosmetics are separated into six categories, which are further divided into tabs and sections:
- Exotic — The rarest and most powerful arms in the system.
- Weapons — The tools with which a Guardian defends the system.
- Armor — A Guardian's second skin.
- Mods — Modifications that plug into armor and weapons.
- Equipment — What to ride and the Ghost who rides with you.
- Flair — Vanity items to give your Guardian a unique style.
Gear which shares a particular theme is also grouped into Badges. Each Badge contains three tabs, one for each class. The player has to obtain all items from a single tab to earn a Badge and an associated Triumph, if it has one. Collecting gear from all three tabs gives the Badge a golden border.
Trophies from Europa.
Trophies taken from the pressing Darkness.
Trophies from conquest in Trials of Osiris.
Source: Fight back the Cabal threat in the Sundial and fix the timeline.
Source: Earned by defending the solar system via strikes, Gambit, the Crucible, Exotic quests, and the Vex Uprising.
Trophies from the Moon.
Trophies earned by currying favor with Emperor Calus aboard his Leviathan.
Trophies earned through mastery of Gambit Prime and the Reckoning.
Trophies from discovering the secrets of Ada-1 and the Black Armory.
Trophies hidden in the depths of the Dreaming City.
Trophies from the Tangled Shore and Dreaming City.
Trophies from your explorations across Mercury and the icecaps of Mars.
Trophies from the battlefields of the Red War.
Exotic trophies from the Red War.
Exotic trophies from Curse of Osiris and Warmind.
Exotic trophies from Destiny 2: Forsaken.
Trophies from conquest in the Crucible.
Trophies from conquest in Gambit matches.
Beneath Venus, evil stirs…
Trophies from the "Deep Stone Crypt" raid on Europa.
Trophies from the "Garden of Salvation" raid on the Moon.
Trophies from the raid "Last Wish" in the Dreaming City.