Legacy raids, dungeons, and other past content.
Legends is a destination. It can be found on the Destinations map in the Director, appearing to the right of the Vanguard, Gambit, and Crucible icons. It is meant to contain older "legacy" content that does not fit within any of the current in-game destinations.
All content contained within Legends is free for all players.
- Vault of Glass raid (takes place on Venus, a destination from Destiny)
- King's Fall raid (takes place on the Dreadnaught, a destination from Destiny)
- Prophecy dungeon (its map node was originally on the Tower map)
- Main page: Triumphs/Legends
The Legends triumph category contains triumphs related to the activities contained within Legends, as well as other activities that do not fit within the other triumph categories. This includes triumphs related to the following activities:
- Cosmodrome: The Disgraced, Fallen S.A.B.E.R., Devils' Lair
- Prison of Elders: Warden of Nothing
- Lost Sectors
- Cosmodrome: Veles Labyrinth, Exodus Garden 2A
- When it was announced that the Tangled Shore would be Vaulted in Year 5, the Warden of Nothing strike was originally set to be moved to Legends. However, its map node was instead moved to the Dreaming City map in Version 220.127.116.11, while its triumphs were moved to the Legends category.
The current Legends screen, as of the Season of Plunder.
The Legends screen, after the start of the Season of Plunder but before the release of the King's Fall raid.
The Legends screen, from the Season of the Risen until the Season of Plunder.
- There are new copies of the Warden of Nothing Triumphs in the Legends Triumphs category. Players who previously earned these Triumphs will have that reflected in their Legacy Triumphs and Triumph score, but they may be earned again in this new spot for additional Triumph points.
- Prophecy dungeon has been moved to the Legends screen.
- Legends added to the Director Destinations tab.
- ↑ "Destiny Content Vault: Year 5" Bungie, https://www.bungie.net/en/Guide/dcv. Internet Archive, 21 Jun. 2022, https://web.archive.org/web/20220621010836/https://www.bungie.net/en/Guide/dcv. Accessed 8 Jul. 2022.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Destiny 2 Update 18.104.22.168" Bungie, posted by Destiny Dev Team, 22 Feb. 2022, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/51110. wikipage
- ↑ "Destiny 2 Update 3.2.0 " Bungie, posted by Destiny Dev Team, 11 May 2021, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/50339. wikipage