|Description||From the many wings of ruin blows a wind that will reshape this dead world.|
|Rounds Per Minute||1000|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Vertical|
|Ruinous Effigy PvP Stats|
Perks - Curated Roll
- Transmutation — Final blows with this weapon collapse victims into Void Transmutation spheres.
Sight / Barrel
- Hammer-Forged Rifling - Durable ranged barrel.
- Increases Range.
Magazine / Battery
- Particle Repeater — Constrains recoil for every bolt.
- Increases stability.
- Evolution — Transmutation spheres can be picked up and wielded as weapons by you or your allies.
- [Light Attack press]: Light Attack
- [Heavy Attack press]: Heavy Attack
- [Guard press]: Guard/Drain nearby combatants
- Composite Stock - This weapon has a versatile dual-purpose stock.
- Slightly increases Stability.
- Slightly increases Handling Speed.
- Deconstruction — This weapon deals increased damage against targets damaged by Transmutation spheres.
Ruinous Effigy Catalyst can be found randomly by defeating enemies with Transmutation spheres. Its upgrade is unlocked by defeating enemies with this weapon or using it to destroy Savathûn's Eyes.
- This weapon can destroy Savathûn's Eyes, Taken orbs located around the Sol System.
"That's not right."
Banshee-44 taps a spectral analyzer against the Effigy's frame.
Commander Zavala turns, closes the lid on a small golden weapon case, and walks to Banshee's side. "What have you found?"
"Well, it's not petrified wood, but it is organic."
"That's troubling," Zavala says and moves to run his fingers over the weapon's frame.
A shallow cold saps the heat from Zavala's fingertips; he pulls back. "This wasn't in Eris's report." His voice is thin and stark with disappointment, as if spoken through dead winter air.
"Guardian doesn't seem to notice either." Banshee clinks the analyzer into a tool tray. "Leeches a bit, kicks out Void. Sig's hazy, though. Wild."
Long quiet overtakes the workshop, imposed by shuttered windows and empty streets below.
They stand over the weapon. Banshee stares down and nods along to the ambient static.
"What were you saying?" The weapon master's voice is framed in apology.
Zavala puts a hand on Banshee's shoulder, smiles, and gestures to the weapon. "Equipment that uses the wielder's Light is not unprecedented."
"It doesn't use it; it eats it. Thing's got an appetite. Works almost like, uh... a converter."
"Is it dangerous?"
"Nah. Guardian doesn't even seem to notice. I'll get you a write-up."
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|