|Description||We are small, but we are legion.|
|Rounds Per Minute||300|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Right|
|Rat King's Crew |
Not available anymore.
|Monument to Lost Lights |
Red War Exotics.
|Rat King PvP Stats|
|Optimal Kill||3 crit 3 body|
|Body Shot Time-to-Kill||1.20s|
|Body Shots to Kill||7 body|
Rat King is an Exotic Sidearm.
Perks - Curated Roll
- Rat Pack — Fires full auto. Nearby Rat Kings increase strength.
Sight / Barrel
- Smallbore - Dual strength barrel.
- Increases Range.
- Increases Stability.
Magazine / Battery
- Tactical Mag - This weapon has multiple tactical improvements.
- Slightly increases Stability.
- Slightly increases Reload Speed.
- Slightly increases magazine size.
- Vermin — Reloading immediately after a kill grants a brief period of invisibility.
- Smooth Grip — This weapon is slightly easier to hold and aim.
- Slightly increases stability.
- Slightly increases handling speed.
- Infestation — Improved aim assist and recoil direction. Refreshes health on Vermin invisibility trigger.
Rat King Catalyst can be obtained by completing Heroic or Nightfall strikes. Its upgrade is unlocked by having a member of the player's fireteam defeat 1000 enemies with this weapon. The player's own kills do not progress this. The Catalyst adds the Infestation perk to this weapon and Masterworks it.
The stories are passed from child to child, whispered in the streets and on the playground like any good legend. "Don't ever venture beyond the wall and sight of the Tower," parents warn, citing these cautionary tales that speak of the boy's many deaths. Exposure. Hunger. Sickness. Cutthroats. Living nightmares. And on. And on. The children, however, have their own truths. To them, the boy never died. They call him the Rat King. The children believe he leads the forgotten among them out of the City on grand adventures. They say he and his misfit army saved the world. But children say many things, and the Vanguard maintains their official stance: there is no Rat King and his army never existed. That's what the elders believe. I choose to believe otherwise.
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles • Glaives|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|