|Description||Select application: Ballistic engagement. Entrenching tool. Avionics trawl. Troll smasher. Stellar sextant. List continues.|
|Rounds Per Minute||200|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Right|
|How to Obtain|
Recommended Power: 260
|MIDA Multi-Tool PvP Stats|
|Optimal Kill||4 crit 1 body|
|Body Shot Time-to-Kill||1.80s|
|Body Shots to Kill||7 body|
Perks - Curated Roll
- MIDA Multi-Tool - This weapon boosts move speed.
Sight / Barrel
- Corkscrew Rifling - Balanced barrel.
- Slightly increases Range and Stability.
- Slightly increases Handling Speed.
Magazine / Battery
- High-Caliber Rounds - Shots from this weapon knock the target back farther.
- Slightly increases Range.
- MIDA Radar - Radar stays active while aiming down sights.
- Hand-Laid Stock - This weapon is optimized for recoil control.
- Increases Stability.
How to Obtain (Detailed)
- Complete Story Missions
- Reach Level 20
- Complete the World Quest Enhance! in the EDZ to acquire MIDA Mini-Tool from Devrim Kay.
- Talk to Banshee-44 in The Tower.
- Complete the Quest Sight, Shoot, Repeat by getting precision kills and multi kills with Scout Rifles without reloading.
- Eliminate enemies with precision shots, 50 times.
- Eliminate multiple enemies (groups of 3 or more) without reloading, 25 times.
- Complete Under the Hood by dismantling 5 Rare or Legendary Scout Rifles.
- Complete The Fall Will Kill You by geting 50 airborne Submachine Gun kills.
- Note that standing on Rock/Table/Box or anything not on the ground will count as "airborne".
- Return to Banshee-44 to receive the MIDA Multi-Tool.
- MIDA Multi-Tool grants the player additional benefits when the Legendary Submachine Gun MIDA Mini-Tool is equipped in the Energy Weapons slot.
- Movement speed boost does not stack with Transversive Steps.
- MIDA Multi-Tool was an Exotic Weapon in Destiny 1.
- In the weapon's lore, "Red Death engrams" may be a reference to Crimson, suggesting that Lord Shaxx is the reason why that weapon is still around.
Zavala — A waste of time, as always. I won't confiscate the Red Death engrams, I won't roll back the SUROS Crucible firmware to its “original” (preposterously inflated) state. And I won't conduct any more “forensic inquiries” like this!
My Redjacks unlocked your MIDA weapon's logs; simple enough once we used the rifle's own electronic warfare tools. The rifle was designed by primitive AI and manufactured for use by a “revolutionary government” named MIDA. Mars Is Damnably Arid, perhaps.
Guerilla war suits these versatile weapons. But Rahool insists his records never hinted at a rebel group named MIDA. According to the rifle's cached messages, MIDA's brief reign killed a full ten percent of the Martian people.
I gave Lakshmi the weapon for her take. She insinuates that it came from another timeline, perhaps through Golden Age experiments. That means it's outside your jurisdiction to ban. —Shaxx
- Exotic Weapons
- Desert Camo (Weapon Ornament)
- Digital Ops (Weapon Ornament)
- MIDA Tactical (Weapon Ornament)
- Titanium Alloy (Weapon Ornament)
|Kinetic and Energy||Auto Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Scout Rifles • Hand Cannons • Sidearms • Submachine Guns • Trace Rifles • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Combat Bows|
|Power||Fusion Rifles • Linear Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Rocket Launchers • Grenade Launchers • Shotguns • Swords • Machine Guns|