|Description||Select application: Ballistic engagement. Entrenching tool. Avionics trawl. Troll smasher. Stellar sextant. List continues.|
|Rounds Per Minute||200|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Right|
|Sight, Shoot, Repeat |
|MIDA Multi-Tool PvP Stats|
|Optimal Kill||4 crit 1 body|
|Body Shot Time-to-Kill||1.80s|
|Body Shots to Kill||7 body|
Perks - Curated Roll
- MIDA Multi-Tool — This weapon boosts move speed.
Sight / Barrel
- Corkscrew Rifling - Balanced barrel.
- Slightly increases Range and Stability.
- Slightly increases Handling Speed.
Magazine / Battery
- High-Caliber Rounds - Shots from this weapon knock the target back farther.
- Slightly increases Range.
- MIDA Radar — Radar stays active while aiming down sights.
- Hand-Laid Stock — This weapon is optimized for recoil control.
- Increases stability.
- Outlaw - Precision kills greatly decrease reload time.
MIDA Multi-Tool Catalyst can be obtained by defeating Guardians in the Survival mode in the Crucible after reaching the Legend Glory rank. To unlock its upgrade, the player has to defeat Guardians in the Crucible with precision kills using this weapon.
The Catalyst adds the Outlaw perk to this weapon and Masterworks it.
- MIDA Multi-Tool grants the player additional benefits when the Legendary Submachine Gun MIDA Mini-Tool is equipped in the Energy Weapon slot.
- Movement speed boost does not stack with Transversive Steps.
A waste of time, as always. I won't confiscate the Red Death engrams, I won't roll back the SUROS Crucible firmware to its "original" (preposterously inflated) state. And I won't conduct any more "forensic inquiries" like this!
My Redjacks unlocked your MIDA weapon's logs; simple enough once we used the rifle's own electronic warfare tools. The rifle was designed by primitive AI and manufactured for use by a "revolutionary government" named MIDA. Mars Is Damnably Arid, perhaps.
Guerilla war suits these versatile weapons. But Rahool insists his records never hinted at a rebel group named MIDA. According to the rifle's cached messages, MIDA's brief reign killed a full ten percent of the Martian people.
I gave Lakshmi the weapon for her take. She insinuates that it came from another timeline, perhaps through Golden Age experiments. That means it's outside your jurisdiction to ban.
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|