|Description||Think of space-time as a tapestry on a loom. This weapon is the needle.|
|Rounds Per Minute||257|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Vertical|
| Exotic Engram|
May rarely be obtained upon completion of any challenge or dropped from defeated enemies.
Occasionally sells this weapon in exchange for 29 Legendary Shards.
|Graviton Lance PvP Stats|
|Optimal Kill||3 bursts (6 hits)|
|Body Shot Time-to-Kill||1.87s|
|Body Shots to Kill||9|
|Crit Damage||16 to 58|
|Body Damage||10 to 36|
Graviton Lance is an Exotic Weapon.
Perks - Curated Roll
- Black Hole - Second shot of a burst rips a hole through spacetime, doing high damage and recoil with no falloff.
Sight / Barrel
- Hammer-Forged Rifling - Durable ranged barrel.
- Increases Range.
Magazine / Battery
- Accurized Rounds - This weapon can fire longer distances.
- Increases Range.
- Cosmology - Kills with this weapon cause enemy targets to detonate.
- Fitted Stock - This stock makes the weapon stable but heavy.
- Increases Stability.
- Improves recoil direction.
- Slightly decreases Handling Speed.
- Hidden Hand — Better target acquisition.
The Catalyst increases Graviton Lance's range by 18 and Masterworks the weapon. Masterworked Graviton Lance generates Orbs of Light on multikills and tracks the number of enemies killed with it.
"So wait, that thing you found does… what?"
"It fires black holes."
"No it doesn't."
"Oh yeah. It does. Actual, tiny, bullet-sized black holes."
"Did you tell the others?"
"Only that I found some weird gun in some overgrown tunnel back on Old Chicago. And that my Ghost was all, 'THIS is why we were led here…'"
"Yours talks that way too?"
"What do you think?"
"OK, OK, but the gun—are you going to tell them?"
- PvE damage increased by 30%
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|