|Description||These ancient ceremonial pistols can be dated back to the early Golden Age. A faded inscription reads, "To Sigrun, from Victor."|
|Rounds Per Minute||110|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Right|
|Relics of the Golden Age |
Not available anymore.
|Monument to Lost Lights |
Red War Exotics.
|Sturm PvP Stats|
|Optimal Kill||3 crits|
|Body Shot Time-to-Kill||2.13s|
|Body Shots to Kill||5 body|
Sturm is an Exotic Hand Cannon.
Perks - Curated Roll
- Accomplice - Kills with this weapon fill the magazine of the equipped Energy weapon from reserves.
Sight / Barrel
- Extended Barrel - Weighty barrel extension.
- Increases range
- Decreases handling speed
- Moderately controls recoil
Magazine / Battery
- Extended Mag - This weapon has a greatly increased magazine size, but reloads much slower.
- Greatly increases magazine size.
- Greatly decreases Reload Speed.
- Storm and Stress — Kills with Drang reload this weapon and overflow a bonus damage round into the magazine.
- Combat Grip — This weapon's recoil direction is more vertical.
- Greatly controls recoil
Sturm Catalyst can be obtained by defeating non-Guardian enemies on Nessus. To unlock its upgrade, the player has to defeat enemies with Sturm and Drang while having both weapons equipped.
The Catalyst increases Sturm's range by 18 and handling by 36 and Masterworks it.
- Possible Bug: Drang will not consume reserve ammo.
- Storm and Stress
- A final blow with Drang will reload Sturm and overfill the magazine with a Sturm Overcharge round, stacking up to 99 rounds. Sturm Overcharge rounds deal 260% bonus damage.
"Please! You don't understand. I'm supposed to be on that ship."
The guard smiled at Sigrun with gentle condescension. "That's not possible, ma'am."
She understood why he would believe that; all of the colonists had entered cryo two weeks ago, but she could see the crew waving for pictures. They were awake! She could be awake, too. "I'm supposed to be on that ship," she insisted, leaning around the guard. There was still time. She could find whatever horrible cryo-coffin they'd loaded Victor into; she could kneel before it and beg him to forgive her. He wouldn't hear her but he wasn't gone yet—
"I need you to take a step back, ma'am."
"Captain Jacobson!" Sigrun darted past the guard. "I'm a colonist! You can't leave without me!"
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles • Glaives|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|