|Description||Shares were split anew on the bomb-blacked deck.|
|Rounds Per Minute||120|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Right|
|Season of Plunder |
|Cry Mutiny PvP Stats|
Perks - Curated Roll
- Adaptive Frame - A well-rounded grip, reliable and sturdy.
- Volatile Launch - This weapon is optimized for an especially explosive payload.
- Greatly increases Blast Radius.
- Slightly decreases Handling Speed.
- Slightly decreases projectile speed.
- Mini Frags - Grenades are smaller and more compact for easier reloading.
- Increases magazine size.
- Increases reload speed.
- Decreases blast radius.
- Incandescent - Defeating a target spreads scorch to those nearby. More powerful combatants and opposing Guardians cause scorch in a larger radius.
- Demolitionist - Kills with this weapon generate grenade energy. Activating your grenade ability reloads this weapon from reserves.
- Swashbuckler - This weapon gains increased damage from melee kills and kills with this weapon.
- Vorpal Weapon - Increased damage against bosses, vehicles, and Guardians with their Super active.
- Vanguard's Vindication - Final blows with this weapon grant a small amount of health.
- One Quiet Moment - Grants increased reload speed when out of combat.
- Gun and Run - Rapidly defeating targets with this weapon grants bonus sprint speed. Guardians, powerful combatants, and high-value targets grant this bonus quicker.
Shares were split anew on the bomb-blacked deck.
Ithyks crouched in the nest of beaten steel and twisted wires that choked her quarters. She curled her claws hesitantly around the relic and listened.
The battered metal of her ship creaked around her, bolts twisting with the strain of the surrounding void. But there was no cause for alarm; Ithyks had built it herself. Scrapworking was nothing unusual among the Eliksni, but to Ithyks, it was a calling.
After the Whirlwind, her crew had followed the debris trailing from the overeager, underprepared ships that had left to chase the Great Machine. As she sorted through the flotsam, it was as if the metal spoke. It would tell her what it wished to be, whispering its destiny.
Overtime, she and her ship grew strong; reinforced, bolstered by the remains of those who came before.
But now, this—this patch of fibrous blackness suspended in its onyx vessel, pulsing even now with intermittent light—it spoke to her with a voice of its own.
And when she strained to hear its frantic whispers, the words were of her own destiny—no, more than that: the destiny of all things.
She did not like what it promised.
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles • Glaives|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|