|Type||Linear Fusion Rifle|
|Description||"We didn't have linear fusions in the Dark Age. But we made it work." —The Drifter|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Right|
| Exotic Engram|
May rarely be obtained upon completion of any challenge or dropped from defeated enemies.
Occasionally sells this weapon in exchange for 29 Legendary Shards.
|Arbalest PvP Stats|
Perks - Curated Roll
- Compounding Force - Fires slugs that cause massive damage to elemental shields of enemy combatants.
Sight / Barrel
- Extended Barrel - Weighty barrel extension.
- Increases Range.
- Decreases Handling Speed.
Magazine / Battery
- Projection Fuse - Distance optimizations.
- Increases Range.
- Disruption Break - Breaking an enemy's shield with this weapon makes them more vulnerable to Kinetic damage for a brief period.
- Composite Stock - This weapon has a versatile dual-purpose stock.
- Slightly increases Stability.
- Slightly increases Handling Speed.
- This weapon was formerly available as a Quest Reward during The Revelry.
- This weapon can be obtained randomly from Exotic Engrams, and is occasionally sold by Xûr.
"Nah. Dark Age version was better."
"You and I remember the Dark Age differently."
"I'll take a hard projectile over energy any day. No better way to make sure the target is dead."
"Energy is for silencing barriers. Fists are all I need to administer blunt-force trauma."
"I forget you used to be a Warlord."
"What do you mean 'used to?'"
"I thought you'd thrown in with Saladin and Felwinter."
"I did. But I never stopped being me."
"'Warlord' is too many syllables."
"Gambit needs more candidates like you. Should stop by sometime. Whatever you want to call yourself."
"Thank you. You're a liar and a cheat. Stay out of my Crucible."
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|