|Type||Linear Fusion Rifle|
|Description||"We didn't have linear fusions in the Dark Age. But we made it work." —The Drifter|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Right|
|Exotic engrams; extremely rare world drops. |
|Exotic Engram |
Possible reward. Does not require any expansion to obtain as a drop from Exotic Engrams.
|Another Last City |
Quest reward. Requires Lightfall.
|Arbalest PvP Stats|
Perks - Curated Roll
- Compounding Force - Fires slugs that cause massive damage to combatant shields. Strong against Barrier Champions.
- Extended Barrel - Weighty barrel extension.
- Increases range
- Decreases handling speed
- Moderately controls recoil
- Projection Fuse - Distance optimizations.
- Increases Range.
- Disruption Break - Breaking a combatant's shield with this weapon makes them more vulnerable to Kinetic damage for an improved duration.
- Composite Stock - This weapon has a versatile dual-purpose stock.
- Slightly increases Stability.
- Slightly increases Handling Speed.
- Genesis - Breaking a combatant's shield with this weapon fills its magazine from reserves. Energy weapons regenerate ammo on hit when matching the damage type to the combatant's shield.
- The Forsaken Pack is required in order to purchase this weapon when Xûr is selling it, but players do not need to own the Forsaken Pack to obtain it as a drop from Exotic Engrams.
- This weapon was originally obtained as a quest reward during The Revelry.
"Nah. Dark Age version was better."
"You and I remember the Dark Age differently."
"I'll take a hard projectile over energy any day. No better way to make sure the target is dead."
"Energy is for silencing barriers. Fists are all I need to administer blunt-force trauma."
"I forget you used to be a Warlord."
"What do you mean 'used to?'"
"I thought you'd thrown in with Saladin and Felwinter."
"I did. But I never stopped being me."
"'Warlord' is too many syllables."
"Gambit needs more candidates like you. Should stop by sometime. Whatever you want to call yourself."
"Thank you. You're a liar and a cheat. Stay out of my Crucible."
- Reduced body shot damage to match Lorentz Driver.
- Arbalest and Lorentz Driver
- Reduced the aim assist cones by 35%.
- Arbalest and Lorentz Driver
- Fixed an issue where the scope for Arbalest’s Electromagnetic Execution ornament would flicker under some circumstances.
- Reduced damage vs Champions by 25% (will still break barriers in one hit).
- Doubled the amount of flinch received.
- Reduced Arbalest's aim assist, making it harder to hit headshots in Crucible.
- No longer strikes shields multiple times, but its efficacy against shielded targets has been increased.
- Fixed an issue where Arbalest could not be acquired by players who do not own the Annual Pass.
- "Destiny 2 Update 6.3.0" Bungie, posted by Bruno Louviers, 6 Dec. 2022, https://www.bungie.net/7/en/News/article/destiny2_update_630. wikipage
- "Destiny 2 Hotfix 126.96.36.199" Bungie, posted by BrunoLouviers, 8 Nov. 2022, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/51931. wikipage
- "DESTINY 2 HOTFIX 188.8.131.52" Bungie, posted by Ivan Yanyushkin, 25 Oct. 2022, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/51866. wikipage
- "Destiny 2 Update 4.1.0" Bungie, posted by Bungie, 24 May 2022, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/51380. wikipage
- "Destiny 2 Update 184.108.40.206" Bungie, posted by Destiny Dev Team, 22 Feb. 2022, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/51110. wikipage
- "Destiny 2 Update 3.4.0" Bungie, posted by Destiny Dev Team, 7 Dec. 2021, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/50880. wikipage
- "Arbalest now has a random drop catalyst : DestinyTheGame" Reddit, posted by Gingeneer1, 7 Dec. 2021, https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/rb4r4h/arbalest_now_has_a_random_drop_catalyst/.
- "Destiny 2 Update 3.1.1" Bungie, posted by Destiny Dev Team, 16 Mar. 2021, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/50186. wikipage
- "Destiny 2 Update 220.127.116.11" Bungie, posted by Destiny Dev Team, 10 Nov. 2020, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/49819. wikipage
- "Destiny 2 Update 18.104.22.168" Bungie, posted by Destiny Dev Team, 4 Jun. 2019, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/47880. wikipage
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles • Glaives|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|