From Destiny 2 Wiki
| Hotfix 220.127.116.11 |
“The one about fixing weapon perks and some appearances.”
|Released||October 25, 2022|
|External Link||Hotfix 18.104.22.168|
|← Previous||Next →|
- Fixed an issue where Iron Banner: Eruption was awarding Crucible medals instead of Iron Banner medals.
- Fixed an issue where players were prevented from placing Ships of the Shipstealer relics in the H.E.L.M.
- Fixed an issue where the week-seven Seasonal Challenge "Shaper II" was significantly harder to achieve than other Challenges that are required in order to gain Repute.
- Fixed an issue where players sometimes didn’t teleport to reward location after completing final encounter.
- Fixed an issue where certain raids and dungeons were not progressing the Masked Mayhem Triumph for gilding the Ghost Writer Seal.
Gameplay and Investment
- Fixed an issue where Enhanced Repulsor Brace was not stronger than the base perk.
- Fixed an issue where Mindbender's Ambition (Adept) wasn't dropping with two perks in the left trait column.
- Fixed an issue where the scope for Arbalest’s Electromagnetic Execution ornament would flicker under some circumstances.
- Reduced the number of Headless Ones needed to be defeated in Haunted Lost Sectors for the One of Many Triumph.
Festival of the Lost Event Card
- Fixed an issue where the purchase button tooltip on the Event Card upgrade dialog was missing ticket expiration text.
- Fixed an issue where the image and instant reward icon of the Bold Chapalu Sparrow on the Event Card upgrade dialog were using incorrect dyes.
- Fixed an issue where the Automatic Transmission Event Card challenge was rewarding the Mechabre Sniper Rifle instead of the BrayTech Werewolf Auto Rifle.
- "DESTINY 2 HOTFIX 22.214.171.124" Bungie, posted by Ivan Yanyushkin, 25 Oct. 2022, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/51866.