Festival of the Lost 2022/Event Challenges
- Main page: Festival of the Lost 2022
This page contains the Event Challenges available during the Festival of the Lost 2022 event. Challenges can be viewed in the Event Card, which can be found on the Quests tab in the Director, or on Eva Levante's vendor screen.
Challenges and their rewards are hidden until the player completes and claims the Cryptozoologist challenge as part of the Gone but Not Forgotten quest. Challenge completions are tied to the player's account, allowing players to make progress when playing on any of their characters.
Event Tickets earned by completing these challenges can be used to unlock rewards if the player has purchased the upgraded Event Card. These tickets will expire when the event ends.
Completing all 16 challenges (excluding the Ghost Writer challenge) will complete the Ghost Writer Triumph Seal, unlocking its title.
|Cryptozoologist||Use a Manifested Page to restore a chapter in the "Tales of the Forgotten – Vol. 2."||Chapter restored: 1|
|Bookworm I||Use Manifested Pages to unlock chapters in the "Tales of the Forgotten – Vol. 2."||Manifested Pages: 9|
|Bookworm II||Use Manifested Pages to unlock chapters in the "Tales of the Forgotten – Vol. 2."||Manifested Pages: 18|
|Bookworm III||Use Manifested Pages to unlock chapters in the "Tales of the Forgotten – Vol. 2."||Manifested Pages: 27|
|Heads Will Roll||Defeat Headless Ones in Haunted Sectors.||Headless Ones: 100|
|Local Haunts||Complete activities in the Haunted Sector playlist.||
|Candy Corner||Earn Candy from activities.||Candy acquired: 17,500|
|Mystery Meet||Purchase Epic Mystery Grab Bags from Eva.||Epic Mystery Grab Bags: 6||
|Sniperstition||Defeat combatants with Sniper Rifles.||[Sniper Rifle] Sniper Rifle: 100|
|Automatic Transmission||Defeat combatants with Auto Rifles.||[Auto Rifle] Auto Rifle: 300|
|Third Shot's a Charm||Defeat combatants with Pulse Rifles.||[Pulse Rifle] Pulse Rifle: 500|
|Shocking Conclusion||Defeat combatants with Arc energy.||Arc: 1,000|
|Occult Ritual||Complete ritual activities, including strikes, Crucible matches, and Gambit matches.||Activity completed: 3,600|
|Strike the Deck||Complete Vanguard Ops or Ketchcrash activities.||Vanguard Ops or Ketchcrash activities: 1,200||
|Masked Bandit||Complete Crucible or Gambit matches while wearing a Festival mask.||Candy earned from Crucible or Gambit: 6||
|Happy Haunting Ground||Complete activities in the Haunted Sector playlist.||Haunted Sectors: 35|
|Ghost Writer||Complete Event Challenges during the Festival of the Lost. Progress resets at the end of the event.||Progress: 16|
- ↑ Both Mystery Grab Bags and Epic Mystery Grab Bags count towards the Mystery Meet challenge.
- ↑ Completing the gilding Triumphs on the Ghost Writer Triumph Seal also makes progress on the Ghost Writer challenge. However, this challenge does not count towards the Triumph Seal itself.
These Triumphs only appear on the Ghost Writer Triumph Seal. They count as Event Challenges for the Ghost Writer challenge, as well as the Reveler Seal, but do not count towards completing the Ghost Writer Triumph Seal itself. Completing these challenges will gild the Ghost Writer title if the Triumph Seal has been completed. Title gilding resets annually.
|One of Many||Defeat all the Headless Ones in a single run of a Haunted Sector.||
|Masked Mayhem||While wearing a Festival mask, complete dungeons, raids, Master or Grandmaster Nightfalls, or win rounds in the Trials of Osiris.||Activity completed: 3||None|
|Deathless One||Complete Haunted Sectors without dying.||
|Sweet Tooth||Collect Candy by completing activities and defeating combatants while wearing a Festival mask.||Candy acquired: 30,000||None|
- ↑ Completing Master-difficulty Lost Sectors while wearing a Festival Mask also counts towards the Masked Mayhem Triumph.
- Reduced the number of Headless Ones needed to be defeated in Haunted Lost Sectors for the One of Many Triumph.
- Fixed an issue where the Automatic Transmission Event Card challenge was rewarding the Mechabre Sniper Rifle instead of the BrayTech Werewolf Auto Rifle.
- ↑ "DESTINY 2 HOTFIX 126.96.36.199" Bungie, posted by Ivan Yanyushkin, 25 Oct. 2022, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/51866. wikipage