Gift of the Thunder Gods
|This page describes content which has been removed from the game.|
|"Gift of the Thunder Gods" was removed from Destiny 2 in the Season of the Seraph.|
|Gift of the Thunder Gods|
|Name||Gift of the Thunder Gods|
|Description||From fields afar they call to you. The voices are thunder, the offer is power. Claim these gifts and wield the storm.|
Gift of the Thunder Gods is a vendor added during the Season of Plunder. It is a chest that appears in the H.E.L.M. It was available until the end of the Season, and was removed from the game after the start of the Season of the Seraph.
- H.E.L.M. – Near the landing zone, in the corner between the entrance to the Wing of the Haunted and the hallway leading to the Star Chart and War Table.
This chest is intended to help new and returning players catch up by rewarding them with a set of Exotic and Legendary gear that allows them to boost their Power Level up to at least 1540. These items can be claimed once per character, with different armor items rewarded for each class. These rewards are free for all players.
All weapons have pre-determined perks, and all armor items have pre-determined stat rolls. The armor items have each been upgraded to 8 Energy and come with an Armor Mod pre-loaded. The mods are meant to facilitate a Charged with Light build. Obtaining this armor also appears to unlock the equipped mods in Collections, allowing them to be used on other pieces of armor.
When all items have been claimed from the chest on the current character, it will disappear from the H.E.L.M. Other characters will still be able to claim their items.
Weapons have the same pre-determined perk rolls on each class, and can be claimed once on each character.
- Syncopation-53 (Stasis Pulse Rifle)
- Come to Pass (Arc Auto Rifle)
- Ragnhild-D (Kinetic Shotgun)
- Gallu RR3 (Arc Sniper Rifle)
- Tarnation (Arc Grenade Launcher)
- Reverie Dawn Helm (has Sustained Charge equipped)
- Reverie Dawn Gauntlets (has Supercharged equipped)
- Reverie Dawn Plate (has Stacks on Stacks equipped)
- Reverie Dawn Greaves (has Taking Charge equipped)
- Reverie Dawn Mark (has Heavy Handed equipped)
- Scatterhorn Mask (has Sustained Charge equipped)
- Scatterhorn Grasps (has Supercharged equipped)
- Scatterhorn Vest (has Stacks on Stacks equipped)
- Scatterhorn Strides (has Taking Charge equipped)
- Scatterhorn Cloak (has Heavy Handed equipped)
- Reverie Dawn Hood (has Sustained Charge equipped)
- Reverie Dawn Gloves (has Supercharged equipped)
- Reverie Dawn Tabard (has Stacks on Stacks equipped)
- Reverie Dawn Boots (has Taking Charge equipped)
- Reverie Dawn Bond (has Heavy Handed equipped)
- If the character's average Power level (based on the gear in their inventory and Vault) is higher than 1540, then the items will be rewarded at that level.
- Despite its removal in the Season of the Seraph, this vendor could still be seen in the Destiny 2 Companion app.
The chest in the H.E.L.M.
The vendor screen when playing on a Titan.
The vendor screen when playing on a Hunter.
The vendor screen when playing on a Warlock.
- "Guardian Welcome Page" Bungie, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/51694. Accessed 24 Aug. 2022.