|Description||"You are not welcome."|
|Rounds Per Minute||491|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Vertical|
|Season of the Haunted |
Season Pass Reward.
|Monument to Lost Lights |
The Witch Queen Exotics.
|Trespasser PvP Stats|
Trespasser is an Exotic Sidearm.
Perks - Curated Roll
- Unrepentant - Reloading after defeating a target causes the next burst to be a longer, more powerful superburst.
- Full Bore - Barrel optimized for distance.
- Greatly increases Range.
- Decreases Stability.
- Slightly decreases Handling Speed.
- Ricochet Rounds - Rounds ricochet off hard surfaces.
- Increases Stability.
- Slightly increases Range.
- Be the Danger - Final blows with Unrepentant superbursts automatically reload your weapon and provide an Unrepentant superburst.
- Smooth Grip — This weapon is slightly easier to hold and aim.
- Slightly increases stability.
- Slightly increases handling speed.
- Tunnel Vision - Reloading after defeating a target greatly increases target acquisition and aim down sight speed for a short duration.
Trespasser Catalyst is obtained by completing the No Trespassing quest. Its upgrade is unlocked by defeating enemies with this weapon.
The Catalyst gives Trespasser the Tunnel Vision perk and Masterworks it.
- This weapon previously appeared in Destiny.
"You are not welcome."
"It kills me to say it, but I really am impressed," the voice says, an echo reverberating from the past.
Ikora does her best to keep focused, to push past a breath of resurging anguish. But a Nightmare like this… refuses to be so easily ignored. It stands at her side, wearing her friend's face, horn and all; the ribboned edges of its cloak swaying beside the hand cannon holstered at its hip. It speaks with his voice, but its words are false and dripping with poison.
She forces herself forward, climbing the steps to the Leviathan's entrance.
"Walking in uninvited is usually my whole thing," it continues as it floats beside her. "Unless… you've started taking after me?"
"You are nothing more than a memory," Ikora replies without looking at it. "You are not him."
"Can't argue with that logic," it says, flashing a smile. "After all, he's dead."
Ikora flinches as the Nightmare circles around, hovering just over her shoulder. "Thanks to Zavala. You. And most of all… thanks to Uldren Sov."
Ikora's brow furrows and she clenches her fists, continuing her ascent.
"He shot me with my own gun," the Nightmare presses. "Do you remember that?"
Ikora picks up her pace. Still, the Nightmare follows.
"I mean, you must, right?" it asks. "What was it you promised to do? Mount his head on his precious throne? That was some real big talk, Ikora. But instead of doing that—instead, you welcomed that scumbag to the Tower. With open arms! So, I'm thinking, either your memories are a little mixed up… or maybe you really have forgotten what that murderer did to me."
"Crow is not Uldren!" Ikora seethes.
The Nightmare smirks. "Right. Just like I'm not Cayde."
Ikora spins on her heel, chest heaving, Void Light flaring in her fists and deep within her eyes.
But there is nothing behind her. Only the emptiness of space.
"Ikora," Eris's voice crackles over the comms, "perhaps… it would be best for you to return."
Ikora breathes deeply, palms flat at her sides; she gives the Leviathan's doors one long, final look before turning back.
- Fixed an issue where the Exotic Sidearm Trespasser was not available in Collections.
- Added to the game.
- ↑ "Destiny 2 Hotfix 184.108.40.206" Bungie, posted by BrunoLouviers, 7 Jun. 2022, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/51440. wikipage
- ↑ "Destiny 2 Update 4.1.0" Bungie, posted by Bungie, 24 May 2022, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/51380. wikipage
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles • Glaives|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|