|Description||There must be meaning in my roar.|
|Rounds Per Minute||140|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Vertical|
|A Weapon of Hope |
Not available anymore.
|Monument to Lost Lights |
|Lumina PvP Stats|
Perks - Curated Roll
- Noble Rounds - Kills with this weapon leave behind Remnants. Absorbing a Remnant converts your next hipfired shot into an ally-seeking Noble Round and partially refills the magazine.
Sight / Barrel
- Chambered Compensator - Stable barrel attachment.
- Increases Stability.
- Improves Recoil Direction.
- Slightly decreases Handling Speed.
Magazine / Battery
- Accurized Rounds - This weapon can fire longer distances.
- Increases Range.
- Blessing of the Sky - Using a Noble Round on an ally heals them and grants both you and them a weapon damage bonus for a short duration.
- Polymer Grip - This weapon's grip is made of lighter material.
- Increases handling speed.
- Resonant Virtue — Gain two Remnants per final blow instead of one.
In young languages, we sketched for each other the seemings of stars and planets and the black between galaxies.
We have devoted ourselves to listening. To the Cosmos, by crafting assemblers that can translate for us the mechanical language of Order. And to our own withins, by withstanding the howling storm until patience and humility made of chaos—if not sense, then at least peace.
From beyond emptiness, a Gardener emerged, drawn from pseudophotons and impossible math. And our nest of colliding space dust was never the same.
For it heard meaning in our roar.
- Noble Rounds should apply their buff to allies more reliably now.
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles • Glaives|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|