|Item Type||Weapon Perk|
|Description||Kills with this weapon leave behind Remnants. Absorbing a Remnant converts your next hipfired shot into an ally-seeking Noble Round and partially refills the magazine.|
Striking a final blow spawns a remnant at the target's location for 7.5s. While the user is within 15m of a remnant, it will home in on them until the duration expires, collecting a stack upon impact and refilling 4 rounds into the magazine. Noble Rounds stacks up to 5 times.
Hip-firing will consume a stack to convert the round into a Noble Round: a 28m/s projectile that pierces enemies and ricochets off surfaces. It travels for 11s and richochet reduces its flight time. It will home onto a nearby allied guardian with increased speed and absorb into them in close proximity.
- Buff counter will not display in ADS.
- A remnant will not be absorbed if the user is in a vessel.
- Remnants are visible only to the user.
- Possible Bug: The ammo pickup indicator will display different numbers despite the ammo granted being the same.
- Noble Rounds should apply their buff to allies more reliably now.