|Description||"All we have left now is our faith."|
|Rounds Per Minute||300|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Vertical|
|Exodus: Evacuation |
Not available anymore.
|Monument to Lost Lights |
|Traveler's Chosen PvP Stats|
- See also: Traveler's Chosen (Homecoming)
Perks - Curated Roll
- Gathering Light — Final blows with this weapon grant stacks of Gathering Light. Hold [Reload]: Consume stacks, granting melee, grenade, and class ability energy based on the number of stacks.
Sight / Barrel
- QuickDot SAS - Agile Sidearm sight.
- Greatly increases handling speed
- Slightly increases stability
Magazine / Battery
- Armor-Piercing Rounds - Rounds cause extra damage to shields and overpenetrate targets.
- Slightly increases Range.
- Gift of the Traveler — Each stack of Gathering Light improves this weapon's reload, handling, and target acquisition.
- Short-Action Stock - This weapon is especially easy to grip.
- Greatly increases Handling Speed.
- Osmosis — Using your grenade ability changes this weapon's damage type to match your subclass until you stow it.
- Full Auto Trigger System — Holding down the trigger will fire this weapon at full auto.
- The maximum amount of Gathering Light stacks is 10. Consuming 10 stacks fully recharges grenade, melee and class abilities.
I push into my ossific den and he is there.
I see him looking over the side, toward his Traveler, head bent. He is speaking softly, but I can hear him. Anyone who was listening could.
He waits for a response and I do as well, tense, curious. He stands attentively, this loyal dog of a man. It is no time at all for me, but for him, the hours creep by in silence.
I am ready to choke the voice of his Traveler if it answers him, but there is nothing. He tightens his grip on the railing.
I feel something shift inside him and a new possibility presents itself.
Again, I press against the sockets. The net creaks softly with my eagerness.
Someone approaches and he turns his back to his Traveler. There is an exchange, obscured by the rubicund thrash.
He is given reports. Hope bleeds from him. He gives the messenger a token of his faith. They accept it without understanding its meaning.
He watches as they leave. There is a hollow place in his center. It is beautiful.
I return warily.
I do not see him, but I hear him. He speaks to all with a voice thick with grief.
I must learn how far I have been set back. I reach to him tentatively. Strength. I push—and feel only sweet, soft rot.
I am delirious with pleasure. It gave them no answers; it was a reflex, the spasm of dumb muscle.
A song of joy rises within me.
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles • Glaives|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|