|Description||"To rend one's enemies is to see them not as equals, but objects—hollow of spirit and meaning." —13th Understanding, 7th Book of Sorrow|
|Rounds Per Minute||150|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Vertical|
|Independent Study |
Not available anymore.
|Monument to Lost Lights |
|Thorn PvP Stats|
Perks - Curated Roll
- Mark of the Devourer - Rounds pierce targets and deal damage over time. Kills with this weapon leave behind Remnants.
Sight / Barrel
- Corkscrew Rifling - Balanced barrel.
- Slightly increases Range and Stability.
- Slightly increases Handling Speed.
Magazine / Battery
- Accurized Rounds - This weapon can fire longer distances.
- Increases Range.
- Soul Devourer - Absorbing a Remnant strengthens Mark of the Devourer and partially refills the magazine.
- Textured Grip - The friction on this weapon's grip is exceptionally strong.
- Greatly increases Handling Speed.
- Slightly decreases stability.
- Mark of the Devourer
- After 0.27s, the target is dealt damage every 0.55s for 1.65s. Striking a final blow spawns a remnant at the target's location for 7.5s. While the user is within 15m of a remnant, it will home in on them until the duration expires.
- The target will flash white to indicate being damaged.
- Soul Devourer
- Collecting a remnant will grant Soul Devourer for 6s, the duration can stack up to 10s.
- Empowered damage from Mark of the Devourer will display as precision hits.
- Refills 4 rounds into the magazine.
- Possible Bug: The ammo pickup indicator will display different numbers despite the ammo granted being the same.
"The Weapons of Sorrow are not the endgame, but a road map. Each evolution, every advance in the delivery of pain and the mastery of destruction feeds the Hive's hateful weapons research. They will map every scream, harness every aggression, until they understand every method by which to ravage the hearts, minds, and flesh of man. And in doing so, they will turn us against ourselves—feeding our lust, our greed, our fear, until we become a threat unto ourselves like none we could imagine. So, wield these, angry reaper. Strive to know the darkness in your own heart. Walk in the shadows of fallen heroes. And know that you are an enemy of hope."
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|