From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Description||Vestiges of the Queen's Harbingers yet linger among Saturn's moons.|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Left|
| Exotic Engram|
May rarely be obtained upon completion of any challenge or dropped from defeated enemies.
Occasionally sells this weapon in exchange for 29 Legendary Shards.
Telesto is an Exotic Fusion Rifle.
Perks - Curated Roll
- Unplanned Reprieve — Fusion projectiles attach and detonate with a delayed Void blast.
Sight / Barrel
- Projection Fuse - Distance optimizations.
- Increases Range.
Magazine / Battery
- Harbinger's Pulse — Multikills with this weapon immediately reload your equipped Kinetic and Energy weapons from reserves.
- Polymer Grip - This weapon's grip is made of lighter material.
- Increases handling speed.
- Deeper Pockets — Increased ammo reserves.
Telesto Catalyst can be found by completing Legend or Master Lost Sectors. To unlock its upgrade, the player has to defeat enemies with this weapon.
The Catalyst adds the Deeper Pockets perk to this weapon and Masterworks it.
- Telesto used to be a Power weapon in Year 1.
- During the Season of Plunder, after the release of Version 18.104.22.168, players noted that Telesto was exhibiting unusual behavior: its weapon model would emit smoke and sparks, and its projectiles would float upwards or bounce around. Holding reload would cause the player to hit the weapon, returning it to its normal appearance and firing mode.
- On November 9, 2022, the official Destiny 2 Twitter account was taken over by Telesto. The following day, a code was posted which unlocked the Schrödinger's Gun Emblem.
- Later in the week, Bungie posted a "Telesto’s Week At Bungie" blog post, in which they stated that there were "no puzzles or secrets to be found" regarding Telesto's strange behavior.
PUBLIC KEY 053 689 DWS REGAL
FROM: PLDN KAMALA RIOR [PLDN CMD TF 5.3]
TO: ACT RGNT PETRA VENJ
SUBJECT: PRISON OF ELDERS – CONTAINMENT RISK
1. Contingency reserves overdrawn. We underestimated nobility troth reparations. Uldren suggests that we open reintegration talks. Have you discussed endowment support?
2. If Reef endorses support, Paladin Oran will engineer reinforcement.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 @PaulTassi. "TELESTO is sparking, smoking and shooting out what I believe could be coded patterns into the sky you have to hold reload to literally smack it to get it firing normally again no, this is not your average Telesto bug. Get to work..." Twitter, 8 Nov. 2022, https://twitter.com/PaulTassi/status/1590062294905470981.
- ↑ @RickKackis. "BUNGIE CHANGED TELESTO AGAIN! It now sticks to surfaces, and then the projectiles explode and bounce everywhere!" Twitter, 9 Nov. 2022, https://twitter.com/RickKackis/status/1590443269192028160.
- ↑ @DestinyTheGame. "ATTENTION Contacting Destiny 2 servers…" Twitter, 9 Nov. 2022, https://twitter.com/DestinyTheGame/status/1590403906018115584.
- ↑ @DestinyTheGame. "Now, a gift: 9LX-7YC-6TX Those who wish may bear my mark. I already know what choice each of you will make." Twitter, 10 Nov. 2022, https://twitter.com/DestinyTheGame/status/1590826633732059137.
- ↑ "Telesto’s Week At Bungie – 11/10/2022" Bungie, posted by Destiny Dev Team, 10 Nov. 2022, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/51936. Accessed 10 Nov. 2022.
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles • Glaives|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|