Motion to Vacate
Motion to Vacate
|Description||"Done cannot be undone."|
|Rounds Per Minute||80|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Right|
|Complete Trials tickets and earn rank-up packages from the Emissary of the Nine. |
Perks - Curated Roll
- Lightweight Frame - Superb Handling. Move faster with this weapon equipped.
Sight / Barrel
- Swap Mag — Swap weapons much faster for a short duration after emptying the magazine.
- Flared Magwell - Optimized for fast reloading.
- Slightly increases Stability.
- Greatly increases Reload Speed.
- Extended Mag - This weapon has a greatly increased magazine size, but reloads much slower.
- Greatly increases magazine size.
- Greatly decreases Reload Speed.
Magazine / Battery
- Moving Target - Increased movement speed and target acquisition when moving while aiming down sights.
- Slideshot - Sliding partially reloads this weapon's magazine and temporarily boosts range and stability.
- Opening Shot - Improved accuracy and range on the opening shot of attack.
- Arc Damage Mod
- Masterwork Upgrade: Rework Weapon, Rework Weapon, Vanguard Masterwork, Crucible Masterwork
How to Obtain
Detailed explanation on how to acquire Motion to Vacate
- This weapon, like other non-SUROS Shotguns, likely fires 12 pellets per shot.
Remember the slaughter?
it was no slaughter
stolen constructs not ours
I can still hear the echoes.
T E N T H O U S A N D D Y I N G W I S H E S
we were merciful
WE SHOULD HAVE CHOSEN OTHERWISE.
the dreamer survived
O N L Y T O F A L L
rid yourselves of this regret
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles • Glaives|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|