|Description||"Untamed. Destructive. As forceful and chaotic as Ymir himself." —Ada-1|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Right|
|A Giant's Might |
Not available anymore.
|Monument to Lost Lights |
|Jötunn PvP Stats|
Perks - Curated Roll
- Charge Shot — Hold to charge up a tracking shot that explodes and burns on impact.
Sight / Barrel
- Volatile Launch - This weapon is optimized for an especially explosive payload.
- Greatly increases Blast Radius.
- Slightly decreases Handling Speed.
- Slightly decreases projectile speed.
Magazine / Battery
- Liquid Coils - Slower-building charge for higher damage.
- Increases Impact damage.
- Slower Charge Time.
- Shield Disorient — Energy matched shield explosion disorients nearby combatants.
- Polymer Grip - This weapon's grip is made of lighter material.
- Increases handling speed.
- Cornered - Faster charge time or draw time when surrounded by combatants.
- Incandescent - Defeating a target spreads scorch to those nearby. More powerful combatants and opposing Guardians cause scorch in a larger radius.
To: Henriette Meyrin
CC: Yuki Satou
It's no secret that our conversation yesterday didn't go as smoothly as it could have. I came in hot and you overreacted. We'll both have to learn to be more professional in those kinds of situations going forward.
But I'm not just going to drop this. The Armory will be better for it. It's a chance to make real meaningful connections with organizations that want what we want. The possibilities are endless.
Look, you sought me out, brought me here to this project in large part because of my connections. This is the gold mine. And I know, I haven't said the best things about them in the past. Had my share of hiccups with them. They're not perfect, but then again neither are we. What the Armory is doing, many would lump us both together.
I know that's not the best sales pitch, so let me put it in perspective. Enemy of my enemy. It's that simple. We're all preparing to fight the same threat, whatever it may be, and we all stand to lose the same things. Our best bet is to stand together, and we start that process here, one step at a time. Exos are the future. And we can help make them better than ever.
Plus, don't forget we hold the cards here. This is our tech. They can't touch it, modify it, etc, without our approval. But they can try and steal it or replicate it. I'd rather we maintain control of it, wouldn't you?
Listen, we're sisters. We're family. You know I love you, and you know I wouldn't come to you with this if I didn't think it wasn't in the Armory's best interests. And in all honesty, if you firmly decide no, then I'll respect that. You know I will.
But please say yes. For the future of the Armory. For the future of humanity. For the futures of our children.
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles • Glaives|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|