Flash and Thunder
From Destiny 2 Wiki
Flash and Thunder
|Description||Show them the Light.|
|Rounds Per Minute||90|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Right|
|How to Obtain|
| EDZ Engram|
Rewarded upon ranking up the EDZ Faction.
| Gunsmith Engram|
Rewarded upon ranking up with the Gunsmith.
| Faction Engrams|
This item may be obtained as an Additional Reward when ranking up any Faction.
| Legendary Engram|
This item may be obtained from any Legendary Engram.
| Legendary Shards|
This item may be purchased directly from Devrim Kay in exchange for EDZ Tokens and Legendary Shards.
|Flash and Thunder PvP Stats|
|Time Between Shots||90s|
Perks - Curated Roll
- Lightweight Frame - Superb Handling. Move faster with this weapon equipped.
Sight / Barrel
- Linear Compensator - This weapon's launch barrel is well-balanced.
- Slightly increases projectile speed
- Slightly increases blast radius
- Slightly increases stability
- Quick Launch - This weapon's barrel provides faster projectiles and much faster aiming.
- Greatly increases handling speed
- Increases projectile speed
- Hard Launch - This weapon's launch barrel is optimized for projectile speed.
- Greatly increases projectile speed
- Decreases stability
- Slightly decreases blast radius
Magazine / Battery
- Blinding Grenades - Grenade detonation has a brief blinding effect.
- Greatly decreases blast radius.
- Concussion Grenades - Grenades fired from this weapon emit a blast that staggers enemies.
- Field Prep - Greatly increased ammo reserves. Improved faster reload, stow, and ready when you're crouching.
Detailed explanation on how to acquire Flash and Thunder
- The default shader for this weapon appears to be a worn version of the Echoes of Io shader.
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles • Glaives|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|