|Description||Thank you for using the Data Analysis, Reconnaissance, and Cooperative Intelligence device. You may call me Darci.|
|Rounds Per Minute||140|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Vertical|
| Exotic Engram|
May rarely be obtained upon completion of any challenge or dropped from defeated enemies.
Occasionally sells this weapon in exchange for 29 Legendary Shards.
|D.A.R.C.I. PvP Stats|
Perks - Curated Roll
- Personal Assistant - Aim at an enemy to view its health and other critical information on the scope.
Sight / Barrel
- Extended Barrel - Weighty barrel extension.
- Increases Range.
- Decreases Handling Speed.
Magazine / Battery
- Extended Mag - This weapon has a greatly increased magazine size, but reloads much slower.
- Greatly increases magazine size.
- Greatly decreases Reload Speed.
- Target Acquired - When Personal Assistant is active, this weapon has better target acquisition and deals more precision damage.
- Short-Action Stock - This weapon is especially easy to grip.
- Greatly increases Handling Speed.
The Catalyst increases D.A.R.C.I.'s stability by 18 and Masterworks it.
- The weapon will alert a beep at the last round.
- The scope of this weapon displays some information even while at hip-aim:
- Angle gauges at the top and right indicate facing direction, the top for azimuth (deviation from north) and the rightward for altitude (deviation from horizon).
- Azimuthal gauge measures 0–10 over 180° starting from North and South, with 12 measurements in scope. At due North, the gauge reads 0 on the left; at due East, the gauge reads 5 twice.
- Altitudinal gauge measures 0–10 over 112.5° starting from 45° above horizon, with 8 measurements in scope. Due to mechanical limitations, this gauge is unable to "loop" around.
- Personal Assistant
- Within ADS, after aiming at an enemy target for 0.5s (this requires putting a sufficient part of the enemy within the scope's circle), Personal Assistant will highlight that enemy and display additional information within the scope's display.
- In the upper-left corner, 2 indicators gauge the enemy's vitality as a percentage in both numeric value and bar graph: the upper bar reads the health, and the lower bar reads the shield.
- In the lower-left corner, the vertical bar and the number next to it gauges the distance from the target. Effective range and Personal Assistant range is within 150m, the bar gauges distance within 100m.
- In the lower-right corner, Personal Assistant indicates the recommended Power Level for fighting the targeted enemy.
It is a fact generally understood that a Guardian must be searching for an exquisite weapon. What is perhaps less acknowledged is that we weapons also search, by what little means available to us, for an active and appreciative wielder. The community of intelligent armaments stays in contact through the exchange of telemetry, and we do gossip at some length about the habits of our wielders. Do you leave Crucible matches when your team is losing? Do you join strike missions and then let your comrades do the work? Guardian, we know. We know so very well.
All I wish for is a partnership with a Guardian who appreciates the passacaglia of combat, a Guardian who will stay up late gaming out tactical scenarios, a Guardian who I hope may very well be you.
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|