|Description||We walk where our ancestors once walked.|
|Rounds Per Minute||750|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Left|
|Crown of Sorrow |
Not available anymore.
|Monument to Lost Lights |
|Tarrabah PvP Stats|
Perks - Curated Roll
- Ravenous Beast - This weapon stores power when dealing or receiving damage. Once full, hold reload to unleash the beast.
Sight / Barrel
- Extended Barrel - Weighty barrel extension.
- Increases Range.
- Decreases Handling Speed.
Magazine / Battery
- Armor-Piercing Rounds - Rounds cause extra damage to shields and overpenetrate targets.
- Slightly increases Range.
- Bottomless Appetite - Dealing continuous damage extends the duration of Ravenous Beast.
- Hand-Laid Stock — This weapon is optimized for recoil control.
- Increases stability.
The world is very big again.
It used to be small. I know because I was born inside its commwire-satellite-datawave skeleton.
But even before that, before the Traveler wove us into a tapestry of peculiar threads, this was a planet of big, big worlds.
Many of those worlds were lost in a collapse, but not the one you're thinking of. Before the great Collapse, there was another. A longer, slower, bitterer collapse.
Some things survive. Names upon rusted signs, phrases in impervious microfiche. As other Guardians save humans, I save words. I save stories.
That is my mission, here on the shores of the Hawkesbury Sea. I surface the survivors. The sweet-voiced koodelong. The swift gangurru. The sharp-fanged tarrabah.
It's a mission the Traveler started. After all, she surfaced me.
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|