Garden Progeny 1
Garden Progeny 1
|Description|| Two siblings cleaved by time and space, reflections never found alone,|
The ending of the eldritch race—a path long seen but never known.
|Rounds Per Minute||150|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Left|
|How to Obtain|
| Lost Prophecy, Verse 1|
Obtained from Brother Vance after the Curse of Osiris campaign and the following Adventures have been completed.
| Lighthouse Engram|
This weapon is added to the pool after Lost Prophecy, Verse 1 has been completed on at least one character.
|Garden Progeny 1 PvP Stats|
Perks - Curated Roll
- High-Impact Frame - Slow firing, and high damage. This weapon is more accurate when stationary and aiming down sights.
Sight / Barrel
- Extended Barrel - Weighty barrel extension.
- Increases Range.
- Decreases Handling Speed.
- Polygonal Rifling - Barrel optimized for recoil reduction.
- Increases Stability.
- Arrowhead Brake - Lightly vented barrel.
- Greatly controls Recoil.
- Increases Handling Speed.
Magazine / Battery
- Tactical Mag - This weapon has multiple tactical improvements.
- Slightly increases Stability.
- Slightly increases Reload Speed.
- Slightly increases magazine size.
- Steady Rounds - This magazine is optimized for recoil control.
- Greatly increases Stability.
- Slightly decreases Range.
- Armor-Piercing Rounds - Rounds cause extra damage to shields and overpenetrate targets.
- Slightly increases Range.
- Outlaw - Precision kills greatly decrease reload time.
- Kinetic Damage Mod
- Masterwork Upgrade: Rework Weapon, Rework Weapon, Vanguard Masterwork, Crucible Masterwork
How to Obtain
Detailed explanation on how to acquire Garden Progeny 1
- The default shader for this weapon appears to be identical to the Mercury Prophetic shader.
Excerpt from "The Definitive History of Osiris," by Brother Vance
In the wake of the Iron Lords' untimely deaths and the chaos that threatened to topple the fledgling City from within, the one known as the Speaker made his bid for power. To create the illusion of democracy, the Speaker established the Consensus, an oligarchical body of representatives from the City's leading political factions and the three Guardian classes. For the Titans: Saint-14, the right hand of the Speaker. For the Hunters: Tallulah Fairwind, first in a long line of ever-changing representatives. And for the Warlocks, the already-legendary warrior who had studied with Felwinter and Nirwen themselves: Osiris.
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|