From Destiny 2 Wiki
|Description||Defend that which is precious to you.|
|Rounds Per Minute||55|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Left|
|How to Obtain|
| Io Engram|
Rewarded upon ranking up the Io Faction.
| Gunsmith Engram|
Rewarded upon ranking up with the Gunsmith.
| Faction Engrams|
This item may be obtained as an Additional Reward when ranking up any Faction.
| Legendary Engram|
This item may be obtained from any Legendary Engram.
| Legendary Shards|
This item may be purchased directly from Asher Mir in exchange for Io Tokens and Legendary Shards.
|Baligant PvP Stats|
|Body Shot Time-to-Kill||s|
|Body Shots to Kill||28|
|Time Between Shots||1.33s|
"s" is not a number.
Perks - Curated Roll
- Aggressive Frame - High damage, high recoil.
Sight / Barrel
- Full Choke - Tightened barrel. Reduces projectile spread when aiming down sights at the cost of precision damage.
- Rifled Barrel - Ranged shotgun barrel.
- Increases range
- Greatly decreases handling speed
Magazine / Battery
- Steady Rounds - This magazine is optimized for recoil control.
- Greatly increases Stability.
- Slightly decreases Range.
- Flared Magwell - Optimized for fast reloading.
- Slightly increases Stability.
- Greatly increases Reload Speed.
- Snapshot Sights - Faster time to aim down sights.
How to Obtain
Detailed explanation on how to acquire Baligant
- The default shader for this weapon appears to be a worn version of the Hakke Camo shader.
- Tests against Legionaries suggest that this weapon fires 12 pellets per shot.
- Baligant was a Power weapon during Seasons 1-3.
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|