|Description||"When the time comes, make yours one to remember." —Petra Venj|
|Rounds Per Minute||15|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Left|
|Season of the Lost |
|Monument to Lost Lights |
|Ascendancy PvP Stats|
Perks - Curated Roll
- Precision Frame - This weapon fires a small auto-tracking missile. Missiles lock onto targets when aimed.
Sight / Barrel
- Quick Launch - This weapon's barrel provides faster projectiles and much faster aiming.
- Greatly increases handling speed
- Increases projectile speed
Magazine / Battery
- Impact Casing — Increased damage on direct hits.
- Increases stability
- Impulse Amplifier - Massively increases projectile velocity, substantially increases reload speed.
- Ambitious Assassin - Greatly overflows the magazine based on the number of defeated targets before reloading.
- Explosive Light - Picking up an Orb of Power increases the next projectile's blast radius and damage. Increases projectile velocity.
- Chain Reaction - Each final blow with this weapon creates an elemental damage explosion. Improves ammo reserves.
"When the time comes, make yours one to remember." —Petra Venj
Petra Venj was hunched over her workbench, reassembling a rocket launcher, when an odor prompted her to raise her head. The acrid smell lurked just beneath the gun oil and textured rubber. It was familiar but forbidding, like an uninvited memory.
She followed her nose into the hallways of the Dreaming City. As the scent grew stronger, she strode with increasing urgency.
She rounded a corner and spotted wisps of bitter smoke issuing from under the door to a long-disused workshop. Fearing yet another calamity, Petra burst into the room. There, she discovered Sjari, seated cross-legged on the floor, amidst a sprawling antique chemistry set.
The new Techeun turned to face her unexpected visitor. "I'm sorry," she said. "Was I being too loud?"
Petra coughed and waved her hands frantically in front of her face. With the door open, the room began to clear.
"Are you joking?" Petra fired back. "You're smoking out the whole city. What is that stink?"
"Oh," the Techeun replied distractedly, "I forgot. Apologies."
Petra leaned forward to examine Sjari's face. The new Techeun's pupils were shimmery and dilated, as if a tiny nebula swirled inside her eyeballs. Suddenly, Petra realized what the smell was.
"Are you trying to brew queensfoil?" Petra laughed.
"I was," Sjari replied, "but I… got lost."
"You're lucky I came," Petra chided. "Too much of that stuff, and you'll leave your mind in the Ascendant Plane."
"We need to find the Ley Lines," Sjari said, as if suddenly recalling her original purpose. "We need to find Queen Mara."
"You're right." Petra was suddenly somber. "We do. Queensfoil is a good idea. Keep at it."
"But next time," she cautioned, wrinkling her nose, "take it to the courtyard."
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles • Glaives|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|