|Description||Nostalgia as a weapon of war. Style as a hallmark of victory.|
|Rounds Per Minute||600|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Left|
| Exotic Engram|
May rarely be obtained upon completion of any challenge or dropped from defeated enemies.
Occasionally sells this weapon in exchange for 29 Legendary Shards.
Perks - Curated Roll
- SUROS Legacy - The bottom half of each magazine deals bonus damage and has a chance to return health on kill.
Sight / Barrel
- Hammer-Forged Rifling - Durable ranged barrel.
- Increases Range.
Magazine / Battery
- Tactical Mag - This weapon has multiple tactical improvements.
- Slightly increases Stability.
- Slightly increases Reload Speed.
- Slightly increases magazine size.
- Spinning Up — Holding the trigger increases rate of fire.
- Dual Speed Receiver — When aiming down sights, weapon rate of fire slows while weapon damage increases.
- Hand-Laid Stock — This weapon is optimized for recoil control.
- Increases stability.
- SUROS Ascendance — Increased chance for kills to regen health.
The Catalyst adds the SUROS Ascendance perk to this weapon and Masterworks it.
- SUROS Legacy
- Damage increases up to 110% at the last round.
- Spinning Up
- Fire rate is adjusted to 600 / 720 / 900 RPM, increased at every 12 rounds.
- Dual Speed Receiver
- Deals 160% damage.
- Fire rate is adjusted to 360 RPM
Few weapons have withstood the test of time longer than the trusty SUROS Regime. This is Golden Age tech brought to life by the fastidious engineers at SUROS. Its smart-matter frame is prized among Guardians for both efficiency and rarity. Some things never fall out of fashion.
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|