Mobile Titan-Warlock-Hunter Armor means the armor has increased Mobility.
The theoretical maximum possible amount of Mobility is 15, which requires +3 Mobility from all four universal Armor pieces as well as Acceleration Armor Mods on the Gauntlets, Leg Armor and Hunter Cloak (only usable by Hunters).
- Titans, though they lack access to Acceleration Mods on their Class Item, have an innate +1 Mobility on all Common and Uncommon Titan Marks, allowing them to achieve the theoretical maximum of 15 Mobility at the cost of having their Class Item capped at 200 Defense.
- Warlocks, lacking access to Acceleration Mods on their Class Item and not having bonus stats on most of their Common and Uncommon Warlock Bonds (exception: the Wise Warlock Bond grants +1 Recovery but is permanently lost at the end of Homecoming), can only achieve a theoretical maximum of 14 Mobility.
In practice, Mobility has a hard cap of 10 - points beyond those required to reach 10 Mobility have no effect at all.
|t=13s||Distance(m)||Speed(m/s)||Percent Increase Range|
|Lightweight||113.3||8.718||4.4 - 5.3%|
|Transversive Steps||113.3||8.718||4.4 - 5.3%|
|Keen Scout||113.3||8.718||4.4 - 5.3%|
|Focused Breathing||113.3||8.718||4.4 - 5.3%|
|MIDA Multi-Tool/Lightweight + Transversive steps/Keen Scout/Focused Breathing||120||9.231||10%|
|MIDA Multi-Tool + MIDA Mini-Tool||120||9.231||10%|
|MIDA Multi-Tool + MIDA Mini-Tool + Transversive steps/Keen Scout/Focused Breathing||120||9.231||10%|
Did you know that you strafe slower than you do moving forward? Well you do, and the numbers are pretty interesting. Let's get into how fast you move while just walking forward.
All numbers are in m/s.
|MIDA Multi-Tool + MIDA Mini-Tool||6.5||7.4||7.8||7.8||7.8||7.8||7.8|
It looks like there is a cap on forward walking speed at 7.8 m/s. But you can reach that cap with 10 mobility or using a combination of the MIDA or lightweight weapon and a lower mobility.
ADS Forward Speed
|MIDA Multi-Tool + MIDA Mini-Tool||4.9||5.6||5.8||5.7||5.9||6.0||6.0|
|MIDA Multi-Tool + MIDA Mini-Tool||4.7||5.4||5.7||5.7||5.7||5.7||5.7|
Now this is some interesting data! It appears there is a strafe speed cap at 5.7 m/s. You can hit it by going all the way to mobility 10. However, you can hit that same cap by using a lightweight weapon (or MIDA Multi-Tool) at mobility 8. Even crazier is that the MIDA mini with the MIDA Multi-Tool hit the cap with 6(!) mobility. Of course this is only when you have the mini equipped, but still impressive nonetheless. At this point you might be asking yourselves why does my mobility table only have values 0 and 5-10. The main reason is I wanted to show what the lowest agility stat you can run while using bonuses like MIDA and lightweight. The truth is you can pretty much interpolate the values between 0 and 5 as it is a linear function.
ADS Strafe Speed
|MIDA Multi-Tool + MIDA Mini-Tool||3.6||4.1||4.3||4.3||4.3||4.3||4.3|
Similar result here, it seems as though you get roughly a 25% movement speed reduction while ADS across the board.
- Sprint Speed Increases stack, but you can have only 2 of them, for a total of 10% increase.
- MIDA Multi-Tool is unique in that it gives you a 8.5% boost to sprint speed, while everything else gives 5%. So you can use it without any other boosts to get most of the total increase possible.
- If you are using the MIDA Multi-Tool or a Lightweight weapon, be wary that anything past 8 mobility will only affect your initial jump height and your walking forward speed.
- With the MIDA Mini-Tool you can get the 10% sprint speed increase while also having the same strafe speed as mobility 10, but at 6 instead. Crazy.
- Mobility has no effect on Sprint Speed. I know most people know this but it's worth repeating.
- Lightweight weapons only give their speed boost while equipped, and not stowed.
- Sneak speed is also determined by mobility. Running 0 mobility, you will sneak at 2.8 m/s, and running 10 will get you 3.7m/s. Using MIDA or a lightweight weapon will increase the value, but not past the sneak speed cap of 4.1m/s.
- Transversive Steps increases sneak speed to the maximum speed you can sneak (4.1m/s) regardless of mobility as well as increases slide distance, but does not increase walking speed. Keen Scout does the same but does not increase slide distance.
- Moving Target gives a 3-5% boost to ADS speed. It also allows you to go past the strafe speed cap of 4.3m/s to 4.5m/s.
- Quickfang increases speed the same way any lightweight weapon does, and stacks just as well.
|Displayed Attributes|| • Attack • Impact • Range • Stability • Handling • Reload Speed • Blast Radius|
• Velocity • Charge Time • Swing Speed • Efficiency • Defense (Sword)
• Magazine • Rounds Per Minute
|Hidden Attributes||• Zoom • Inventory Size • Aim Assistance • Recoil Direction|
|Armor||• Defense (Armor) • Mobility • Resilience • Recovery|