|Description||Whether on solid rock or shifting sand dune, the inexorable Sand Eaters never slow their pace.|
|Exotic Engram |
- Linear Actuators — Increases sprint speed. Sprinting builds up a static charge. After melee-attacking an enemy, that charge will chain damage to nearby enemies.
- While equipped, sprint speed is increased by approximately 10%.
- The static charge takes 5 seconds of uninterrupted sprinting to build.
- The charge lasts for 5 seconds after sprinting has stopped, or the player lands a melee attack.
- While charged, the guardian's hands spark with electricity.
- Chain damage is approximately 22% of the damage dealt by the player's melee strike, and pulses twice. The shock is launched from the target's body.
- The chain will not target dead enemies or enemies already hit within 2s.
Ikora, I've done the best I can. Their language is moronic; I've had more interesting conversations with Titan recruits. Still, if true this is… enlightening. —Asher
File Fragment 783737902-1, recovered from Cabal Centurion corpse at Firebase Delphi
1: Deployment as planned. Still carry the honor silk from the dispatch ceremony. Proud to serve the emperor.
2: Word has reached us of the [untranslateable] Ghaul's assault on the Trappist system. Death to warlords!
3: The traitor [untranslateable] Calus has claimed another Primus. The Siege Dancers will not forget!
4: Skyburners in ruins. Dark King ascendant. We must hold this world for the emperor!
5: The Primus has given the order. We are to stand as long as we can against the [untranslateable] Ghaul. Glory to the one true emperor.
End of file.
|Titan||Armor Sets • Exotic • Helmets • Chest Armor • Gauntlets • Leg Armor • Marks|
|Warlock||Armor Sets • Exotic • Helmets • Chest Armor • Gauntlets • Leg Armor • Bonds|
|Hunter||Armor Sets • Exotic • Helmets • Chest Armor • Gauntlets • Leg Armor • Cloaks|