|Description||Designed for the seamless delivery of justice in an unjust world.|
|Mobility||1 - 2|
|Recovery||0 - 1|
|How to Obtain|
| Exotic Engram|
May occasionally be obtained upon completion of any activity.
| Luminous Engram|
Obtained upon completion of weekly Milestones.
Occasionally sells this item in exchange for 23 Legendary Shards.
- While this item is equipped, ready speed for all Submachine Guns is doubled.
- Stowed Submachine Guns are reloaded after being stowed for 1 second.
- Mecha Holster - Reloads stowed Submachine Guns and allows you to ready them instantly.
- Mobility Enhancement Mod - Increased Mobility.
- Increases Mobility by 1.
- Restorative Mod - Increased Health Recovery.
- Increases Recovery by 1.
- Bomber - Reduces grenade cooldown when using your class ability.
- Primary Ammo Finder - Increases the drop chance of Primary ammo on kill.
Peacekeepers once patrolled the City before the Red Legion's attack. They were Guardians, but their interest was in protecting our core, our home. Most understood the value in exploration, but the peacekeepers were old guard, born in the aftermath of the Iron Lords. They lived through the Faction Rallies; bore witness to what damage internal strife could bring to a fragile society. They vowed to keep the factions in check and stood at the gates as our walls expanded and our city became a home.
Now, nothing remains of the order. Yet their legacy delivers a harsh truth: the Last Safe City was never truly safe.
|Titan||Armor Sets • Exotic • Helmets • Chest Armor • Gauntlets • Leg Armor • Marks|
|Warlock||Armor Sets • Exotic • Helmets • Chest Armor • Gauntlets • Leg Armor • Bonds|
|Hunter||Armor Sets • Exotic • Helmets • Chest Armor • Gauntlets • Leg Armor • Cloaks|