|Description||Ionized polymer synballistic attack platform. The system's lethality is dynamically robust across tactical spaces.|
|Rounds Per Minute||600|
|How to Obtain|
| Exotic Engram|
May occasionally be obtained upon completion of any activity or ranking up a Faction.
| Luminous Engram|
Obtained upon completion of weekly Milestones.
Occasionally sells this weapon in exchange for 29 Legendary Shards.
|Hard Light PvP Stats|
|Optimal Kill||11 crit 1 body|
|Body Shot Time-to-Kill||1.50s|
|Body Shots to Kill||16 body|
- - Rounds fired from this weapon have no damage falloff, overpenetrate targets, and ricochet off hard surfaces.
Sight / Barrel
- Polygonal Rifling - Barrel optimized for recoil reduction.
- Increases Stability.
Magazine / Battery
- Alloy Magazine - Faster Reload when the magazine is empty.
- - Modifies this weapon's damage type to Arc.
- - Modifies this weapon's damage type to Solar.
- - Modifies this weapon's damage type to Void.
- Composite Stock - This weapon has a versatile dual-purpose stock.
- Slightly increases Stability.
- Slightly increases Handling Speed.
- Hard Light was an Exotic Weapon in Destiny 1
- The damage type given in the infobox is the default damage type of Hard Light due to Arc Core being selected by default. Selecting Solar Core or Void Core instead will change this damage type to, respectively, Solar or Void.
- In Destiny 2, Hard Light's damage type may be freely changed by the player.
- Best weapon to use in the Leviathan raid lair's Argos encounter. (v 22.214.171.124)
Today, we're introducing three revolutionary products.
The first is a quick-config interface for outgoing damage.
The second is a ricochet projectile that bounces off any surface.
And the third an infinite range zero drop-off projection weapon platform.
So! Three new products in the Omolon portfolio. But, unlike other product launches, we won't be staggering the releases.
We will be releasing them all at once.
In a single device.
In extremely limited quantities.
We call it Hard Light.
But there is one more thing.
|Kinetic and Energy||Auto Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Scout Rifles • Hand Cannons • Sidearms • Submachine Guns • Trace Rifles • Combat Bows|
|Power||Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Rocket Launchers • Grenade Launchers • Shotguns • Swords • Machine Guns|