|The flit of tiny wings; the pull of a trigger.
|The Pouka Pond
|Rounds Per Minute
|The Final Strand Exotic Quest
|Final Warning PvP Stats
Perks - Curated Roll
- All at Once - Holding down the trigger marks targets within range and loads multiple bullets, which fire in a burst with increased stability on trigger release. Hitting a marked target with a fully charged burst will unravel them.
- Hammer-Forged Rifling - Durable ranged barrel.
- Increases Range.
- Flared Magwell - Optimized for fast reloading.
- Slightly increases Stability.
- Greatly increases Reload Speed.
- Pick Your Poison - Hipfiring: Projectiles will track marked targets, dealing increased body shot damage on impact.Aiming: Projectiles have greatly increased velocity and deal extra critical hit damage to marked targets.
- Combat Grip — This weapon's recoil direction is more vertical.
- Greatly controls recoil
The flit of tiny wings; the pull of a trigger.
My Esteemed Colleagues,
While enjoying my afternoon cup of Psamathe Silver Tip (a gift from Dr. Dewan after his sabbatical - thank you again, dear friend) and ruminating on our planet's orbital corrections and the orbital corrections we ourselves make throughout our own lives, a completely unrelated revelation came to me.
I realized, often in times of rest, how my mind wanders its own furthermost reaches, and how the answers to my most vexing questions present themselves at that time with absolutely no fanfare. (This phenomenon is worth studying in its own right by people much smarter than I, but I digress.) My most recent revelation comes in regard to our current pursuits with Atmospheric Spectrometer #003a, a.k.a. Final Warning, as I have heard it being called around the lab.
The odd capabilities this "Final Warning" harbors have long been suspected by Dr. Sundaresh to be a byproduct of the Veil, replicating energy signatures we most often observe in fluid dynamics. With that in mind, I propose we begin testing the ability to engage that energy using both the Magnus and gyroscopic effects. We attempt to create a "paracausal skipping stone," if you will.
How we accomplish this remains to be seen, but I encourage you to not spend the next few days thinking about it, as we will discuss it at the next staff meeting.
Enjoy your weekends,
|Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows
|Shotguns • Breech Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles • Glaives • Rocket Sidearms
|Swords • Drum Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns