|Description||"I just like the name. Doesn't mean anything." —Lord Felwinter to Lord Timur|
|Rounds Per Minute||55|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Right|
|The Lie |
Not available anymore.
|Monument to Lost Lights |
|Felwinter's Lie PvP Stats|
Perks - Curated Roll
- Shot Package — Aggressive frame Shotgun modified to have more uniform pellet spread.
Sight / Barrel
- Full Choke - Tightened barrel. Reduces projectile spread when aiming down sights at the cost of precision damage.
Magazine / Battery
- Accurized Rounds - This weapon can fire longer distances.
- Increases Range.
- Slideshot - Sliding partially reloads this weapon's magazine and temporarily boosts range and stability.
- Surplus - Substantially increases handling, reload speed, and stability for each fully charged ability.
- Opening Shot - Improved accuracy and range on the opening shot of attack.
- Vorpal Weapon - Increased damage against bosses, vehicles, and Guardians with their Super active.
"We can't tell anyone.
"Do you know how powerful a Warmind is? I know you do. We've been running from one for centuries.
"Not just powerful, either. Intelligent. Storing every secret of the Golden Age, from the Traveler's arrival right up until the Collapse.
"Imagine if people realized you had all of that, buried somewhere in your head. Just imagine.
"So we can't. We can't tell anyone.
"You're something… totally new. Part Guardian, part Warmind. There's no one else like you.
"… I think that's why the Traveler sent me to you.
"But other people won't understand it. And Rasputin will never, ever stop coming after you. After us.
"So it's just us, Felwinter. Just you and me.
"This is our lie, and ours alone."
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles • Glaives|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|