|Description||"If you believe your weapon wants to end all existence, then so it will." —Toland the Shattered|
|Rounds Per Minute||450|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Vertical|
Not available anymore.
|Monument to Lost Lights |
|Bad Juju PvP Stats|
Perks - Curated Roll
- String of Curses - Kills refill the magazine, increase damage for a short duration, and grant Super energy based on the strength of String of Curses. Fires full-auto.
Sight / Barrel
- Hammer-Forged Rifling - Durable ranged barrel.
- Increases Range.
Magazine / Battery
- Steady Rounds - This magazine is optimized for recoil control.
- Greatly increases Stability.
- Slightly decreases Range.
- Hip-Fire Grip - Ergonomic grips that increase accuracy and stability when firing from the hip.
- Short-Action Stock - This weapon is especially easy to grip.
- Greatly increases Handling Speed.
- Unending Curse — Extends the duration of String of Curses.
The Catalyst adds the Unending Curse perk to this weapon and Masterworks it.
- String of Curses
- Striking a final blow with this weapon grants a String of Curses stack for 3.65s, stacking up to 5 times.
- STRING OF CURSES: Restore the magazine, increase the weapon's damage by 20%, and grant 0.004% Super energy.
Hello again, my trenchant Dante.
You have stepped in and out of sharp-edged worlds, hewn gods into blunt fractions, twinned yourself with powers whose names cannot even be held in the language of little gray cells. You think yourself very high up on the pyramid of contumely.
If you only knew how high that pyramid goes.
Higher than I knew when my radiant killer unsung me from biological squalor, or when I witnessed a royal secret turn death into a chrysalis. Higher than I described in my journals, or told to our mutual three-eyed friend.
Higher than even I, sailor upon the Sea of Screams that I am, can yet see.
Perhaps I will tell you about them.
You are right to ask why I would do so. Very good, dear squanderer, your intentions have grown sharp as thrallteeth.
You see, they know. What you are, what you were, what you will become. They know.
What lean tithes you are to them. Soft whetstones make for dull blades.
This I define as the truth and tension of the rope: to bind, one must apply force at both ends.
I think perhaps I will tell you after all.
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|