Ace of Spades
From Destiny 2 Wiki
Ace of Spades
|Description||"Folding was never an option." —Cayde-6|
|Rounds Per Minute||140|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Vertical|
|Cayde's Will |
Not available anymore.
|Monument to Lost Lights |
- See also: Ace of Spades (Emblem)
Ace of Spades is an Exotic Hand Cannon.
Perks - Curated Roll
- Memento Mori - Reloading after a kill loads magazine with a few extra-damage bullets. Grants radar while aiming down sights.
Sight / Barrel
- Corkscrew Rifling - Balanced barrel.
- Slightly increases Range and Stability.
- Slightly increases Handling Speed.
Magazine / Battery
- High-Caliber Rounds - Shots from this weapon knock the target back farther.
- Slightly increases Range.
- Firefly — Precision kills with this weapon increase reload speed and cause the target to explode, dealing Solar damage to nearby enemies.
- Smooth Grip — This weapon is slightly easier to hold and aim.
- Slightly increases stability.
- Slightly increases handling speed.
- Funeral Pyre — Firefly deals more damage while Memento Mori is active.
Ace of Spades Catalyst can be obtained in strikes or in the Crucible. To unlock its upgrade, the player has to defeat enemies with this weapon.
The Catalyst adds the Funeral Pyre perk to this weapon and Masterworks it.
THE LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF CAYDE-6
To whomst it may concern:
I, Cayde-6, being of sound(ish) mind and body, do hereby and henceforth and heretofore leave all my possessions to the person, alien, animal, or natural phenomenon what kills me.
Aforesaid possessions include, but are not limited to:
– The Ace of Spades
– Any and all stashes I've hidden throughout the system
– The Colonel, my faithful friend
– My debts, which follow:
THE ATTACHED FILE IS TOO BIG TO DOWNLOAD
- Memento Mori's damage bonus is now affected by range falloff.
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles • Glaives|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|