|Description||"In the heat of battle, Guardian, you will know the right choice to make." —Lord Shaxx|
|Rounds Per Minute||90|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Right|
|The Ascent |
|The Mountaintop PvP Stats|
Perks - Curated Roll
- Lightweight Frame - Superb Handling. Move faster with this weapon equipped.
Sight / Barrel
- Hard Launch - This weapon's launch barrel is optimized for projectile speed.
- Greatly increases projectile speed
- Decreases stability
- Slightly decreases blast radius
- Volatile Launch - This weapon is optimized for an especially explosive payload.
- Greatly increases Blast Radius.
- Slightly decreases Handling Speed.
- Slightly decreases projectile speed.
Magazine / Battery
- Spike Grenades - Grenades fired from this weapon do increased damage on direct hits.
- Increases stability
- Sticky Grenades - Grenades fired from this weapon attach on impact and detonate when enemies are in proximity.
- Rangefinder — Aiming this weapon increases its effective range and zoom magnification. Increased projectile velocity while aiming Rocket Launchers and Grenade Launchers.
- Micro-Missile — This weapon fires in a straight line and has a massively increased projectile speed.
[Fireteam leaders: Do not advance on the Wall. Fall back to the Ridgeback District.]
Shaxx freezes with a Vandal's windpipe in his fist. He waits for Saladin to justify the strategy.
[I repeat: All teams rally at the Ridgeback District. Do NOT advance. The City is lost.]
Shaxx drops the Vandal, then empties the rest of his clip into a Captain. He and his fireteam are running on fumes. The dead, Fallen and Guardian alike, litter the Twilight Gap.
[Shaxx! Do you copy?]
He risks a look over his shoulder at their home, the place they call the Last Safe City. Not burning. Not yet. Gritting his teeth, he reloads.
[Shaxx, your orders are to retreat.]
He sees a gap in the onslaught of invaders and gestures to the others. "Nkechi! Take Abdi and Truce. Liu Feng, with me! Bray! Cover us!"
[This battlefield is not your stage, Shaxx! This is not about glory!]
His fireteam doesn't hesitate.
[Shaxx! For the final time: Fall! Back!]
As the six of them crest the Wall, Shaxx cuts the feed.
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|