|Description||"Cryptarchs made a crystal that starts fires? Get me one. I don't care how you do it. Go!" —Cayde-6|
|Rounds Per Minute||1000|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Left|
| Exotic Engram|
May rarely be obtained upon completion of any challenge or dropped from defeated enemies.
Occasionally sells this weapon in exchange for 29 Legendary Shards.
|Prometheus Lens PvP Stats|
Perks - Curated Roll
- Prismatic Inferno - Fires a Solar trace beam and generates a damaging heat field that grows while the weapon continues to fire.
Sight / Barrel
- Chambered Compensator - Stable barrel attachment.
- Increases Stability.
- Improves Recoil Direction.
- Slightly decreases Handling Speed.
Magazine / Battery
- Projection Fuse - Distance optimizations.
- Increases Range.
- Flame Refraction — Kills with this weapon return a fraction of the ammo used to the magazine, extending the beam's duration.
- Composite Stock - This weapon has a versatile dual-purpose stock.
- Slightly increases Stability.
- Slightly increases Handling Speed.
The Catalyst increases Prometheus Lens' stability and handling by 18 and Masterworks it.
- This weapon was bugged and dealt extreme amounts of damage to PvP combatants. The bug was fixed in an update on December 12th, 2017.
How's it work? Ha! The underlying principles are quite simple, really. The gun's pyreliophorite crystal—
Pyreliophorite? It's an Ionian crystal which bears some resemblance to rudimentary perovskite, which is, as you should know, a crystal with unique photovoltaic properties—
Photovoltaic? It means "regarding the conversion of light into electricity."
No, no, the gun doesn't create electricity; the gun induces an external combustion reaction. It's perovskite that—
I just explained the perovskite! If you'd stop interrupting—
Wait. I remember you. You're one of Cayde's Hunters! Get out of here! Shoo! The Cryptarchy wants nothing to do with you!
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|