|Description||The latest Omolon engineering leverages liquid fuel as coolant to keep weapon systems at biting subzero temperatures.|
|Rounds Per Minute||1000|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Left|
| Exotic Engram|
May rarely be obtained upon completion of any challenge or dropped from defeated enemies.
Occasionally sells this weapon in exchange for 29 Legendary Shards.
|Coldheart PvP Stats|
Perks - Curated Roll
- Cold Fusion - This weapon shoots a steady cold fusion-powered laser.
Sight / Barrel
- Extended Barrel - Weighty barrel extension.
- Increases Range.
- Decreases Handling Speed.
Magazine / Battery
- Enhanced Battery — Strong battery life.
- Increases magazine size.
- Longest Winter — Coldheart's laser does exponentially more damage the longer it remains on a target.
- Hand-Laid Stock — This weapon is optimized for recoil control.
- Increases stability.
The Catalyst increases this weapon's stability and reload speed by 18 and Masterworks it.
- Coldheart originally was a bonus for pre-ordering Destiny 2.
The Golden Age. Our shining history. The height from which we fell. Once, everything we had was borrowed from the past. Since the Collapse we have struggled to reclaim even a scrap of what our ancestors once took for granted. Over the years, Omolon has perfected the art of salvaging Golden Age technologies and repurposing them into effective Guardian weaponry.
But Coldheart is something new.
We didn't find Coldheart. We didn't adapt it or recycle it. We created it. Its liquid ammo, which doubles as its coolant, is a game-changer on its own-never mind Coldheart's first-of-its-kind laser-powered trace weaponry.
With Coldheart, we at Omolon are saying: we want more than to simply reclaim the Golden Age. We want to surpass it.
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|