|Description||"...is where you seek it." —Lomar|
|Rounds Per Minute||15|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Right|
|Truth Behind the Stories |
Not available anymore.
|Monument to Lost Lights |
|Truth PvP Stats|
Perks - Curated Roll
- Prototype Trueseeker - This weapon's rockets have tracking. Lock onto targets when aiming down sights.
Sight / Barrel
- Volatile Launch - This weapon is optimized for an especially explosive payload.
- Greatly increases Blast Radius.
- Slightly decreases Handling Speed.
- Slightly decreases projectile speed.
Magazine / Battery
- High-Velocity Rounds - This weapon's projectiles are particularly light and quick. Increases projectile speed.
- Increases Reload Speed.
- Grenades and Horseshoes - Projectiles will detonate when they are within close proximity of their targets.
- Composite Stock - This weapon has a versatile dual-purpose stock.
- Slightly increases Stability.
- Slightly increases Handling Speed.
Smoke winds away from the battlefield in wavering scarves.
Corsairs and Crows move through the wreckage in pairs, searching for their dead. When they find Awoken survivors, they call for help. When they find a Devil or a Wolf, they call for a field medic and prison-grade restraints.
A Vandal watches all of this from the wing of a Galliot with his four arms folded around his knees. He knows battle, and so death does not disturb him. He was born of war, made for it, shaped by it. And yet, as he stares out at the charred bodies of his cousins, at the bent bodies of his new allies…
"Vel," Sjur says, startling him. He peers down to find her on tiptoes, chin on the edge of the Galliot's wing. She juts her thumb over her shoulder, indicating the battlefield. "Npariimoqilum?"
He frowns. "Res kaqilum? Psekisk."
She frowns back at him, and though she only has two eyes, her stare is mother-strong.
The Vandal sighs and lets go of his knees. "Variisis," he grumbles as he slides off the Galliot, skulking past her.
"Ha, ha," she replies, humorless.
He picks his way down to the worst of it and joins the search. Over the next hour, he finds a Wolf that he half-remembers from a distant relative's coming-of-age ceremony; three Devils who look at him with uncomprehending confusion and anger; and one Crow irretrievably trapped beneath the fuselage of his ship.
He is about to abandon a ruined Devils skiff when he hears a faint hiss from inside a ventilation shaft. He clambers up to peer into its grate and sees four wary eyes shining back at him.
A hatchling, still soft and translucent with its egg-molt.
Carefully, he pries the grate open and beckons to her. "Velask, kelekh," he murmurs. "Nankemrak."
She crawls into his palm and his heart surges.
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles • Glaives|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|