The Wardcliff Coil
The Wardcliff Coil
|Description||Ingenuity. Desperation. A haphazard prototype of terrible power. Such were the factors at play in the Wardcliff Incident.|
|Rounds Per Minute||60|
|Bounce Direction||Tends Right|
| Exotic Engram|
May rarely be obtained upon completion of any challenge or dropped from defeated enemies.
Occasionally sells this weapon in exchange for 29 Legendary Shards.
|The Wardcliff Coil PvP Stats|
Perks - Curated Roll
- Mad Scientist — Shoots a long volley of rockets.
Sight / Barrel
- Volatile Launch - This weapon is optimized for an especially explosive payload.
- Greatly increases Blast Radius.
- Slightly decreases Handling Speed.
- Slightly decreases projectile speed.
Magazine / Battery
- Extended Mag - This weapon has a greatly increased magazine size, but reloads much slower.
- Greatly increases magazine size.
- Greatly decreases Reload Speed.
- Mechanized Autoloader — This weapon automatically reloads on ammo pickup.
- Composite Stock - This weapon has a versatile dual-purpose stock.
- Slightly increases Stability.
- Slightly increases Handling Speed.
- Pinpoint Guidance Module — Improved tracking on projectiles.
- Mad Scientist causes The Wardcliff Coil to fire 8 rockets before requiring a reload.
- Mechanized Autoloader's instant reload ability is only able to trigger after the weapon's firing animation has finished.
HAMIT'S LOG. The lead is good, but so are the Fallen tracking me. I swear on my Ghost there's a hundred camped outside. I'm cornered in the lab and they're using Shanks to run me out of ammunition. War cultist, arm thyself; at least it's a weapons lab. This, er, rustic device was once an experimental axion emitter, which sprays weird particles to light up the basement of the universe. Right here I've coupled the emitter to some catacaustic quark-gluon coils, which will not, due to my scrupulous safety checking, create a strangelet that devours the Earth. I cook up some pain in there, the microverse decays, and the result comes out here. If it doesn't work, well, please name the crater after me.
- "Destiny 2 Hotfix - 9/18/17" Bungie, posted by Destiny Dev Team, 18 Sep. 2017, https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46254. wikipage
|Primary||Auto Rifles • Scout Rifles • Pulse Rifles • Hand Cannons • Submachine Guns • Sidearms • Combat Bows|
|Special||Shotguns • Grenade Launchers • Fusion Rifles • Sniper Rifles • Trace Rifles • Glaives|
|Heavy||Swords • Grenade Launchers • Rocket Launchers • Linear Fusion Rifles • Machine Guns|